The Student Room Group

If she's not married, she's fair game.

Do other people agree with this statement?

There was such a pretty nurse I saw today. So cute, no ring, checked her on Facebook - seen hugging some hairy man who I am easily better looking than.

Scroll to see replies

Plenty of people don't wear rings are actually married.
Original post by OU Student

Oh why is that?
That hairy man might come looking for you. What then, genius?
If she's engaged?

This this this this
I don't know if you are genuinely asking or want more attention.
Original post by Awesome Genius

There was such a pretty nurse I saw today. So cute, no ring, checked her on Facebook - seen hugging some hairy man who I am easily better looking than.

bro, im just gna ask, the way youre thinking now, say some guy comes after your wife in the future, how would you feel?
Oh why is that?

No idea why dad doesn't. A friend managed to lose his.
Original post by SeanFM
If she's engaged?

Don't people have engagement rings though
Lol you make it sound like she's some animal , ready to be caught.
I would think one would back off if they know a girl is in a relationship. You know, not everyone wants to get married.
Original post by welcometoib
bro, im just gna ask, the way youre thinking now, say some guy comes after your wife in the future, how would you feel?

But that's my wife - I'm saying if people are not married?

Or if you mean "wifey" - well that's a though one, hence the thread. In general if two people are happy in a relationship, I think there's no way in for a third party anyway. However good I was, is be rejected.

If one person is unhappy, they shouldn't be seen as a possession. I'd say it's important to break it off before they did anything with that third party though.
You might want to work on grammar before going after women.

I dont know... why dont we ask awesomegenius's gf? :colonhash:

Lol, go for the doctors mate. The opportunity cost linking up with a nurse is kinda dead.
Yes. If you do go for her and she picks you it only serves as evidence that she wasn't happy with the person who she was originally with.
AG still uses the black/red dot system
Maybe she's into hairy men...:colondollar:
Maybe she's in a happy committed longterm relationship with no plans to get married.

Quick Reply

Latest