The Student Room Group

William Walker Mega thread.

Scroll to see replies

Just cut my finger nails. Felt epic!
Original post by william walker
Just cut my finger nails. Felt epic!

You can.... insert them now without any pain:h: (no, i dont mean into me)
Original post by driftawaay
You can.... insert them now without any pain:h: (no, i dont mean into me)

Two in the pink, one in the stink. Am I right? But I wonder what my thumb would be doing, it can miss out. :mmm:

I cut them because they were looking long. :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
[video="youtube;Sch0wklz270"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sch0wklz270[/video]
I must say my opinion has changed of you (@william walker) you seem quite a decent bloke :thumbsup: I used to be terrified haha
[video="youtube;PLwebTq9qcc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLwebTq9qcc[/video]
Original post by jamestg
I must say my opinion has changed of you (@william walker) you seem quite a decent bloke :thumbsup: I used to be terrified haha

People change there views once they know me better. :smile: I am happy you changed your view. Why were you terrified of me? Most people just think I am weird, odd or strange.
[video="youtube;VXeT2HWpwc4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXeT2HWpwc4[/video]
People change there views once they know me better. :smile: I am happy you changed your view. Why were you terrified of me? Most people just think I am weird, odd or strange.

I think I found your opinions so different to mine, that it kind of scared me off. I don't find you weird, odd or strange though! :smile:
Original post by jamestg
I think I found your opinions so different to mine, that it kind of scared me off. I don't find you weird, odd or strange though! :smile:

I see. Yeah that happens a lot also. People see my political views and think that is the only person I am. Which isn't the case. :smile:

That's good at least someone else doesn't think I odd or whatever. :smile:
Original post by Starvation13
You look like Madison Davenport

That's the first :tongue:

Creep levels are about equal here, she'd be a perfect match for you brah.
Original post by Danz123

Creep levels are about equal here, she'd be a perfect match for you brah.

Who is she? She looks American. Those eyebrows, just no. Also is she a virgin? :colone:
Who is she? She looks American. Those eyebrows, just no. Also is she a virgin? :colone:

Type in 'overly attached girlfriend' on YouTube. Yes, she is American, and she'll be whatever you want her to be Willy. Just make sure you never break up with her. She may become... unhappy... if you do.
Original post by Danz123
Type in 'overly attached girlfriend' on YouTube. Yes, she is American, and she'll be whatever you want her to be Willy. Just make sure you never break up with her. She may become... unhappy... if you do.

Once your virginity is taken you can't get it back. So either she is or she isn't.
I shall be breeding soon enough.

Will you be naming the child Willrho?
Quote me when this gets interesting (such as a major debate or what not.)
Original post by WoodyMKC
Will you be naming the child Willrho?

We both like Charles for a son.
Sleep, sleep it is good for your heart. Sleep, sleep it makes you fart. :u:
Fook, I am so angry right now. :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest