The Student Room Group

William Walker Mega thread.

I am just going to be posting what is going on in my life and what I am doing on this thread. Also how I am feeling. :angry:

So I woke up at 2:30. Went for a walk at 3:30, the weather was cold, wet and windy which is my favourite. :biggrin: Then played some Empire total war. I am playing as France and I just creamed the Dutch and took there territory in India and the Caribbean. I crushed the combined armies of Holland and Westphalia because as Napoleon said to defeat two enemies of each strengthen you must get between them. Plus my army had a 7 star general and more cannon. In an open battle against mainly the militia forces of Westphilia they were no match. I replenished my army and moved against the Dutch army besieging Paris and annihilated them. With the armies of Holland and Westphalia removed I could have taken over there territory, but I thought it would be to hard to hold. So instead I send half my army to India to take Ceylon, which they did with not much problem because the Dutch had no money to build up forces their to defend it. Also so destroyed there fleet in the South America trade area. They had 5 Fluyt's, a 5th rate and 2 6th rates. I had 3 5th rates, 2 6th rates and a 4th rate. Plus my admiral was 5 star and there admiral was 3 star. And my ships had better experience. I captured 3 Fluyt's and sunk the rest. I lost both my 6th rates.

I watch another episode of Burn Notice.

I am also listen to this song right now.

[video="youtube;aVE5d2PLWP0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVE5d2PLWP0[/video]

Scroll to see replies

As if you've dedicated a thread to yourself :beard:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
As if you've dedicated a thread to yourself :beard:

yeah, you are the most worthy of a thread!!
i wanted to make one about how brilliant you are but restrained myself :colondollar:
I wonder if the majority of this thread will be just u saying the word 'Hilrho' over and over again lel.

Btw, Burn Notice is epic omg.
Interesting :yep: Is this sort of like a blog?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Burn Notice is love.
Original post by CoolCavy
yeah, you are the most worthy of a thread!!
i wanted to make one about how brilliant you are but restrained myself :colondollar:

omg Cavy :rofl: I'm only teasing :daydreaming:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
omg Cavy :rofl: I'm on only teasing :daydreaming:

oh :redface:
that awkwrd moment when you yourself was being deadly serious :s-smilie:
Original post by CoolCavy
oh :redface:
that awkwrd moment when you yourself was being deadly serious :s-smilie:

:jumphug:

<3
Original post by 雷尼克
Get out more you pathetic virgin, you and RobML literally make me cringe so bad

Why is it bothering you? Simply don't click on the thread :rolleyes:
:smile:
Original post by 雷尼克
Get out more you pathetic virgin, you and RobML literally make me cringe so bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS8UxF6DQ28
I'd suggest you upgrade from Total War to Europa Universalis IV. Although if you get into it, we may never see you again.
Please don't breed.
I am presently wondering if I should get my mother to make me a cup of tea, while spinning a metal tube around on my fingers. :u:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Please don't breed.

I shall be breeding soon enough.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Quantex
I'd suggest you upgrade from Total War to Europa Universalis IV. Although if you get into it, we may never see you again.

I already have EU 4. I have logged 2145 hours on it. :biggrin:

The difference with ETW is that you can fight battles and control the military side a lot more. I mean who doesn't like seeing grapeshot rip through a cavalry regiment at close range. Or see and enemy 5th rate explode. :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
I already have EU 4. I have logged 2145 hours on it. :biggrin:

The difference with ETW is that you can fight battles and control the military side a lot more.

Damn. That's even more than me. I'm impressed.
Original post by PrincessZara
:smile:

I'm sorry but you look like 6
:zomg:

Quick Reply

Latest