The Student Room Group

I care what people think too much?

I hate this so very much, over thinking rules my life sometimes.

So basically student night came around, and got very very
drunk. Ended up getting with a boy who is part of my society in the
clooob and then messaged him and ending up walking round to his
(i was v keen, v drunk, v stupid).

Anyway so wouldn't sleep with him and wasn't very well shaven down there,
but not awful. We kissed and then went to sleep, and wasn't awkward in the morning or anything, watched a bit of a film, then left and chatted with his house mates.

Ever since leaving though i have regretted it so so much, i feel like he might chat **** behind my back or something. Mainly i just don't like everyone knowing :frown: so annoying, i can't stop thinking about it.

Help me out...
Reply 1
you need to just talk to him i guess.
Firstly you need to understand that it's happened and you cant do anything to change it.
It's perfecetly normal for people to overthink and youre not the only person whos doing, it's noramal for human beings.
You need to understand that a person always thinks about themselves and is really self conscious, this is true for most human beings. A study suggested that a person spends 60 percent of the time thinking about themselves, whereas only 10 percent is given to other people, all the people. So something that might be rally big for you and mean a lot do you (eg embararsing moments) the other person wont make much of it (think about how you feel when sombody answers a question wrong in class - you dont care and forget about it wihtin seconds, whereas for the person who got it wrong might feel really embaraased or overthink, what would my class mates think about me)
For all we know he might be thinking the same thing.
What makes you say he might be chatting ****, the best way to deal with it would be taking to him and making it clear that you dont want everyone to know and he should be ok with that
Reply 3
Tell him you dont want other people to know. If hes not a dick he wont tell anyone and youll be fine :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending