The Student Room Group

Hot or not? Male opinions plox (pics)

Poll

Are Doc Martens good boots on a girl

Are Doc Marten boots on a girl unfeminine or hot/tough looking? Was thinking of wearing with vintage dresses and a coat for winter

Girls what do you think too :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you want to buy a pair? If the answer is yes, then do it!
There is no such thing at "too feminine" or "too masculine".
Just do what you please, as long as your choices make you happy, who cares?!
Reply 2
Original post by JennyTton
Do you want to buy a pair? If the answer is yes, then do it!
There is no such thing at "too feminine" or "too masculine".
Just do what you please, as long as your choices make you happy, who cares?!

Well I was going to wear them everywhere lol so I guess i kind of care what others think :colondollar:

what is your opinion on them :smile: x
Reply 3
Well of course you're going to wear them everywhere, they're shoes! You're not going to buy a pair of DM's just to wear around the house, are you?
If you want them then buy them.
I love DM's. I have several pairs ranging from platforms to black boots shown above to bright pink wellies!
Reply 4
UGH I NEED them
Am I the only one that doesn't like them? :colondollar:
If you want to wear them, wear them. If you don't, don't. Do what makes you happy. :smile:
Personally all I can see is a pair of shoes; I'd care more about the person wearing them.
(edited 8 years ago)
I think they look amazing! Desperate for a pair :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Am I the only one that doesn't like them? :colondollar:

Lots of people I know don't I don't know :colondollar: Why dont you like them? :smile:
Reply 9
Wear what you want and be happy yourself. But as it is, there are many other shoes/boots that look hotter in my opinion. Doc Martins can work if you do it well, they're just better options out there.
They look trendy af.
Reply 11
Original post by dhr90
Wear what you want and be happy yourself. But as it is, there are many other shoes/boots that look hotter in my opinion. Doc Martins can work if you do it well, they're just better options out there.

Well they're pretty expensive tbh and I dont like buying loads of boots, so I'm not sure if worth the price :tongue:

What do you reckon looks hotter (shoes or boots)?
Original post by SallyMae
Lots of people I know don't I don't know :colondollar: Why dont you like them? :smile:

Just look to chunky - I guess some people suit them and others don't I probably wouldn't - not my kinda style tbh
Never actually met anyone that doesn't like them all my friends adore them
Dr Martens are amazing! :h: I love my pair. :love:
I love how DMs look but personally I find Magnum boots more comfortable.
Reply 15
Original post by SallyMae
Well they're pretty expensive tbh and I dont like buying loads of boots, so I'm not sure if worth the price :tongue:

What do you reckon looks hotter (shoes or boots)?

I thought girls loved buying loads of them?! They're worth the price if you like them and are happy with them though, regardless of what friends/family or internet people say :smile:

Boots, but then I hate feet and they're the best way of covering them up :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Just look to chunky - I guess some people suit them and others don't I probably wouldn't - not my kinda style tbh
Never actually met anyone that doesn't like them all my friends adore them

Do you reckon they suit taller girls better? I have long skinny legs my only good feature tbh :lol:

drowzee
Dr Martens are amazing! I love my pair.

Thank you :biggrin: what do you wear them with?

They're shoes, men don't care.
tbh they look like orphanage boots.
Reply 19
Original post by dhr90
I thought girls loved buying loads of them?! They're worth the price if you like them and are happy with them though, regardless of what friends/family or internet people say :smile:

Boots, but then I hate feet and they're the best way of covering them up :tongue:

Not me but Im weird, I just wear trainers everywhere :lol:

So long riding boots? Haha :tongue:

You are like @Zhys opposite

Quick Reply

Latest