The Student Room Group

Guys: do you keep nudes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XcitingStuart
But do we believe you? :chin_rubbing:

If I was AwesomeGenius, my OP would have contained details of how hot the girl is (obviously no less than a 10), have gone into detail about the many different positions I had nudes and vids of her in, and somehow still manage to contain a reference to my brand new car.
But do we believe you? :chin_rubbing:

If I was AwesomeGenius, my OP would have contained details of how hot the girl is (obviously no less than a 10), have gone into detail about the many different positions I had nudes and vids of her in, and somehow still manage to contain a reference to my brand new car.
Yep
Original post by Josb
It isn't about 'getting nudes', but deleting them.

Unfortunately, not everybody always says the truth.

I know what it's about. I'm saying that the only reason they're sexy (compared to any other pic from the internet) is that someone wants you to have them. If that person asks you to delete them, what's the point? I would rather be the kind of person I don't think is a massive piece of **** than have an extra picture of boobs.
Original post by SmashConcept
Not saying it's necessarily wrong to keep them but this seems like an issue you should address.

What about it do you think needs to be addressed? It was a bad split that I got the short end of with some leftover feelings for her. Add to that the fact that I'd known her for five years and attachment/sentimentality seems like a pretty natural reaction to me.
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous
Say a girl you've had a long history with asked you to delete all the nudes she's ever sent you, even though they were all sent willingly. Obviously sharing them and the like is out of the question, but from the moment you recieve them, they're your pics, your property. Do you agree to delete them, or keep them for your own memories? Looking elsewhere, opinion seems to be divided:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/2d6x2a/do_you_feel_its_okay_to_keep_nudes_after_the/

lol guys never delete nudes. Even if they say they do.
Original post by Hashim123
What about it do you think needs to be addressed? It was a bad split that I got the short end of with some leftover feelings for her. Add to that the fact that I'd known her for five years and attachment/sentimentality seems like a pretty natural reaction to me.

You should address it by getting over her. I know it's easier said than done. Not having done it yet doesn't make you a bad guy or whatever, but clearly it needs to be done, and clearly keeping naked pictures of her that she doesn't want you to have is not a good way to deal with your feelings.
Original post by SmashConcept
You should address it by getting over her. I know it's easier said than done. Not having done it yet doesn't make you a bad guy or whatever, but clearly it needs to be done, and clearly keeping naked pictures of her that she doesn't want you to have is not a good way to deal with your feelings.

I'm not saying it is, nor would I have kept them indefinitely if I had. I didn't have them to **** over either; the only reason I still had them was because of the knowledge they're just there, the reminder that what they depict actually happened, that things with this girl were once very different to what they are now. The following months after a split, that's a huge self-esteem booster in life's lower moments. You're right though, getting rid of them is/was the best way to move on when you're ready to.
(edited 8 years ago)

I presume it was deliberate to forego your anonymity...
I presume it was deliberate to forego your anonymity...

Not so much deliberate as I couldn't be arsed keeping it up anymore. I only really needed the first post to be anonymous so that it didn't show up on my "threads started" history and make it easily traceable to me. The first of the double-posts was meant to be made on my normal account to get notifs for it, accidentally made it on on Anon.
And I've done it again. I always forget to uncheck the goddamn checkbox. :laugh:
Not so much deliberate as I couldn't be arsed keeping it up anymore. I only really needed the first post to be anonymous so that it didn't show up on my "threads started" history and make it easily traceable to me. The first of the double-posts was meant to be made on my normal account to get notifs for it, accidentally made it on on Anon.

Interesting reason to do it.

I'm probably going to use that in the future. :tongue: (Just keep up the anonymity facade for one post.)
well.. if i delete them all my friends would still have them, so there's really no point

probs why im still single
probably not if she gives me a reason to give them - e.g. a bad breakup
if we broke up amicably then I'd probably delete them though
(edited 8 years ago)
Pfft.

I have no exes, so this wouldn't be a problem.

Plus I don't think I'm ever gonna get any nudes off my girlfriend, so still not a problem.

Meh.
Reply 97
Original post by gr8wizard10
well.. if i delete them all my friends would still have them, so there's really no point

probs why im still single

Because you send your nudes to your friends. :lolwut:
Original post by Josb
Because you send your nudes to your friends. :lolwut:

bros before hoes
The very large majority of guys won't delete them. But if they're not ***** then they'll never share them with anyone either. I have some on my phone but I haven't looked at them in years. Nor do I have the intention of fapping to them or showing friends in the near future.

tbh Idk why I don't just delete them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending