The Student Room Group

I'm obsessed/in love with my teacher

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have a problem and it freaks me out. It's all about a teacher, he's always in my mind and I just can't stop thinking about him. It started 3 years ago and it's getting worse and worse.

I don't know if I love him, sometimes I'm thinking about kissing him when we are alone, but fortunately I've never did that. That would be very weird

I think he knows that I'm obsessed with him, because I'm always searching for an excuse to be around him and to talk with him. But I don't want him to think that I'm paranoid or crazy or something like that. I try my best to act normal, I want to get him out my mind but I can't... I even dream about him!

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with him. I think he's really interesting and I just want to know everything about him, I ask him often things about his personal life and it makes me happy when he's telling me details about his life. It's like he's a celeb and I'm a crazy fan who gets her time to talk with her idol.

But the other thing is that I can't concentrate when I see him or talk with him, it's really confusing and that's why I think I'm maybe in love with him. When I see him talking with female teachers, I feel something inside me like I'm jealous or something... It's so weird...

I'm thinking about telling him all of this, but I'm afraid he won't talk with me anymore or he will be very angry... What do you think?

* My English isn't very good, I'm Dutch
Uh dont tell him, that would make things very awkward for him. It would also make the situation much worse. You need to get rid of these feelings somehow. Maybe replace your love for him with another celeb, or a similar looking person.

Ps your english is good :smile:
Nope don't tell him. It is just a crush and it will pass. Try your best to manage it tho and keep a safe distance. He could get in to trouble if something were to happen.
You know, after people started dreaming of their TSR crushes, I'm not one bit surprised lol
Does he teach you?
Reply 5
Original post by pineneedles
Does he teach you?

Yup, for 3 years now. Sometimes I think he avoids me when he's teaching my class (for example by not choosing me when I want to give an answer, or he doesn't want to make eye-contact) but othertimes he often smiles to me, and when we are alone he act 'normal' (not avoiding me) I don't know what to think about his behaviour.

By the way, he's 35, I'm 18. And yeah, I know, he's too old for me, but it doesn't feel like that.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Nope don't tell him. It is just a crush and it will pass. Try your best to manage it tho and keep a safe distance. He could get in to trouble if something were to happen.

That's the problem: I c a n n o t keep a distance, it's like an addiction or something. When it's holiday, I'm just worrying about him all the time: what does he do? Is he ill? Is somebody around him or is he alone?

I want him to be happy, I think he's a bit unhappy. He told me once he's ''too old to be succesfull'' and I know he's never been in a serious relationship, (he had once a girlfriend but she left him for an other) and until 2 years ago he was still living by his parents. And he never wanted to be a teacher, he had other dreams, but they never came true.

Latest