The Student Room Group

Oxford Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beenieeee
Regarding decisions:
"Previously, letters could go out on the final week of interviews. Nowadays, however, every college in the University will send a letter at the same time. For 2016 entry this will be on January 6th. Colleges usually send a letter, but some send an accompanying email as well. Do not worry if you haven't got an email! Further, don't expect UCAS Track to update for a week or so. Each college will send all letters (rejections and acceptances) out at once. These are normally sent first class."

Ah ok thanks mate! Sucks to live in Sweden then if the college only sends an actual letter... :P
Original post by smallswedish
Ah ok thanks mate! Sucks to live in Sweden then if the college only sends an actual letter... :P

Aah I'm sure they might email if you're international then? They seem to be really good with emailing out stuff!

I hope you get in :smile:
The
Original post by Beenieeee
Aah I'm sure they might email if you're international then? They seem to be really good with emailing out stuff!

I hope you get in :smile:

The same to you :biggrin:
Original post by smallswedish

Dunno which college you've applied to, but Univ have said on their website that they would send an email to everyone, regardless of their country of residence
For international students: may I know your BMAT scores?

Mine was 5.7, 6.9, 3A
Original post by jeehwan34

Mine was 5.7, 6.9, 3A

To piggy back on to that: usually how top-notch are international students that get in? I heard that Oxford only accepts about half a dozen...
Reply 66
Good luck to everyone today!!!!!!

Got an offer from Queen's (A*AA), over the moon :biggrin:
Original post by misstac

Well done :biggrin:
Original post by misstac

Congratulations! I'm still waiting (from Univ).

It's 7.52 pm here and this has been, by far, the most agonising day ever.
Reply 69
Original post by thechemistress
Well done :biggrin:

Thank you!!
Reply 70
Congratulations! I'm still waiting (from Univ).

It's 7.52 pm here and this has been, by far, the most agonising day ever.

Thank you!

oh my goodness what a wait! good luck:p:p
Original post by misstac
Thank you!

oh my goodness what a wait! good luck:p:p

Quite. Thanks - I'll let you know how it goes
Got rejected. Good luck to everyone here!!
Reply 73
Don't worry about it! I'm sure other unis are queuing up to take you! Plus, even getting an interview is fantastic!

What college did you apply for?
Original post by buzzfeed23
Don't worry about it! I'm sure other unis are queuing up to take you! Plus, even getting an interview is fantastic!

What college did you apply for?

Thanks! I think I'll just take a gap year and try to re-apply though since I think my application could be stronger. I applied to St Hugh's and got allocated to St Catz :smile:
How did everyone do?????
Got an offer. But struggling to believe its realy since my interview went so ****
Original post by student050996
Got an offer. But struggling to believe its realy since my interview went so ****

What college?? Congrats btw!!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry to interrupt but I'm yet to find my answer for Oxford medicine what's the lowest number of A*'s someone has got an received an interview, is 4 too low?(I flag the contextual criterias as well)?

Mine was 5.7, 6.9, 3A

How do you get an amazing score like that? Like what book did you use ?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending