The Student Room Group

Credit Suisse - Steps to Success Programme 2016

Who else has applied and what has been said?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think I'll apply in December - I don't believe they offer on a rolling basis

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied a few days ago. Haven't heard anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
That's odd, I've been invited to an open evening this Friday on the programme.
Original post by Hamouda
That's odd, I've been invited to an open evening this Friday on the programme.

So has my friend. I think everyone who lives near London gets invited to it. I'd definitely go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by econam
Anyone heard anything yet?

Nope, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Princepieman

No, nothing either. From previous years threads they seemed to start getting replies in the new year:smile:
Guys when it asks you for roles, awards and achievements did you include past work experiences in there or did you just save that for your CV?

Also did you include your GCSEs in the pre-university section?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by joey4live
Guys when it asks you for roles, awards and achievements did you include past work experiences in there or did you just save that for your CV?

Also did you include your GCSEs in the pre-university section?

Just added some stuff that wasn't on my CV, and reused some stuff on there.

No, only AS/A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just added some stuff that wasn't on my CV, and reused some stuff on there.

No, only AS/A2.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers mate
What did you guys put for your extra curriculars? The website stents that they want a 'record a high achievement outside academia'. I guess I'm out then lol...
Original post by hoping4Astars
What did you guys put for your extra curriculars? The website stents that they want a 'record a high achievement outside academia'. I guess I'm out then lol...

Not saying unfortunately.. But generally, awards, major contributions to the community, sporting achievements etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Do you think scoring in roughly the 85th to 90th percentile on practice tests would be adequate for this programme? Also, received an email today stating when tests will be sent out to applicants. :smile:
Yeah that sounds like a good test score, where are you practicing the tests? Currently doing Kenexa ones but was wondering if any other are better
Reply 15
I just searched practice numerical reasoning tests!:smile:
Original post by RSweet
Do you think scoring in roughly the 85th to 90th percentile on practice tests would be adequate for this programme? Also, received an email today stating when tests will be sent out to applicants. :smile:

Barrier is like 50-60th, so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Barrier is like 50-60th, so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good to hear! Let's just hope the actual tests are comparable to the practice ones!
Reply 18
@Princepieman Do you know what type of tests credit suisse use? Is it SHL or Kenexa?

Original post by econam
@Princepieman Do you know what type of tests credit suisse use? Is it SHL or Kenexa?

Kenexa for both numerical and verbal.

Quick Reply

Latest