The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

Here's mine.

I was on a school trip when I was 12, and I got up on the first morning and went down to the breakfast hall. My teacher (let's call him Mr. Brown) was looking at me really, really weirdly and all the other teachers were avoiding eye contact. It turns out I had been sleep-walking in the night, and had gone into the teacher's dorm (they all shared), climbed into Mr. Brown's bed with him and said 'move up, you're hogging the duvet!' Humiliating! And I can't remember a thing about it...but I think that makes it even more embarrassing.

What's yours?

Scroll to see replies

I don't wanna talk about it.
My teacher bending over my desk towards me, my eyes looking in inappropriate places, then our eyes meeting after.
(edited 8 years ago)
wake up at 5:30 pm :s-smilie:
Talking in my sleep about my crush :s-smilie: And when I woke up.. yh you what happened next
There was a fire at my school. Nothing serious, but we had to wait on the field for ages before the building was declared safe. There were no bathrooms outside...to cut a long story short I peed myself in front of the entire school. And there was nothing I could do about it, I just had to stand there for nearly an hour before I could go inside and sort myself out.
Walk down the street. Get nervous when talking to a girl and not respond to them. Started crying at school.
Got pressured into this pillow fighting competition by my parents. I was about 14, it was the summer holidays, and we were at this holiday resort where they were holding different activities for the day. The pillow fighting thing took place above this pool, and the aim was to knock your opponent into the water.

My assigned opponent was this guy. I soon found out that it wasn't actually easy to swing around the pillow, because it was big and heavy because of the water. Gave it my best go, though.

Anyway, with all the wrestling with the pillow and swinging the thing around, my bathing suit top came undone. And I didn't realise at first. Just noticed the guy looked shocked, and I was able to knock him into the pool. Felt all proud for a moment, and then reality set in.

And there were all these people standing around... :redface:

And then they wanted to give me a medal... :mad:

There was no way that I was climbing onto a stage and face people.
Original post by Kittiara
Got pressured into this pillow fighting competition by my parents. I was about 14, it was the summer holidays, and we were at this holiday resort where they were holding different activities for the day. The pillow fighting thing took place above this pool, and the aim was to knock your opponent into the water.

My assigned opponent was this guy. I soon found out that it wasn't actually easy to swing around the pillow, because it was big and heavy because of the water. Gave it my best go, though.

Anyway, with all the wrestling with the pillow and swinging the thing around, my bathing suit top came undone. And I didn't realise at first. Just noticed the guy looked shocked, and I was able to knock him into the pool. Felt all proud for a moment, and then reality set in.

And there were all these people standing around... :redface:

And then they wanted to give me a medal... :mad:

There was no way that I was climbing onto a stage and face people.

That is epic and awesome.
Original post by CoolCavy

Try waking up at 8 pm while you slept at 6 am :rofl:

Original post by PrincessZara
Talking in my sleep about my crush :s-smilie: And when I woke up.. yh you what happened next

:laugh: What happened next?
at my year 11 prom i was crowned prom queen and got to go on this stage thing and make a speech, along with the boy who was crowned king, except in the middle i sneezed really loudly and into the microphone, it made a noise so loud that the whole room felt like it vibrated and the speakers couldn't cope and stopped working, so we couldn't play music any more...at a prom! it was half an hour before someone came back with emergency speakers!
I once divided by x and forgot that x=0 is then an answer
Original post by william walker
That is epic and awesome.

I can laugh about it now. Back then, though, I just wanted a great big hole in the ground to appear and swallow me up...
I was trying to ride with no hands on my bike when I was younger and I crashed quite hard in front of neighbours outside their homes.

Didn't watch Lord of the Rings for most of my life.

Had an awful haircut once

Tried to push a door open when I had to pull it

Got hit by a car
Original post by PrincessZara

Was your crush sleeping in the same room as you and they heard it? :lolwut:

I have had a number of embarrassing moments in life.

Spoiler

... and one or two more but those are too embarrassing to tell. :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
me n my best mate were playing curby nd this car comes round the corner nd we have a rule where if u get a curby over a car u get 100 points so I tried 2 do it nd it f***ing hit the windshield nd then I saw in the car it was my headteacher...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
My most embarrassing moment this year involves my manager, my coworker, breaking up with my boyfriend, dancing, a bed, fish and chips, and lots of alcohol. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by eternaforest
me n my best mate were playing curby nd this car comes round the corner nd we have a rule where if u get a curby over a car u get 100 points so I tried 2 do it nd it f***ing hit the windshield nd then I saw in the car it was my headteacher...

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg, me and my friends played that :tongue: and we had the same rules :P my friend hit the window behind my side and the lady came out screaming ah
Original post by SeanFM
Was your crush sleeping in the same room as you and they heard it? :lolwut:

I have had a number of embarrassing moments in life.

Spoiler

... and one or two more but those are too embarrassing to tell. :colondollar:

my family heard it :O not my crush lol
Original post by CoolCavy

That's not embarrassing, I probably did that every other day in my first year of uni.

Quick Reply

Latest