The Student Room Group

Girls: Could you never have sex again in your life?*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrDystopia
Why does it bother you so much if people see themselves as asexual?

He believes everyone is at least a little bi, I think, so I suppose asexuals are the antithesis to his worldview.
Original post by Smonnie
Are you an expert in ass?

Sure, you can call me that. And as an expert, I'm telling you there's a reason your mouth stinks. You're passing gas through the wrong hole. In other words stop talking ****. The problem can only be rectified by curing your ignorance, the root cause of this ****-talkitis. You could injure people you know. I and many others are allergic to bull****.
Sounds perfect to me. I'm 17, ace, and I never want to have sex. Nothing about it seems appealing
Original post by Danz123
Sure, you can call me that. And as an expert, I'm telling you there's a reason your mouth stinks. You're passing gas through the wrong hole. In other words stop talking ****. The problem can only be rectified by curing your ignorance, the root cause of this ****-talkitis. You could injure people you know. I and many others are allergic to bull****.

Why are you so protective over this MLP community?

Original post by Riverstar
Sounds perfect to me. I'm 17, ace, and I never want to have sex. Nothing about it seems appealing

That's because you haven't tried it yet.
Reply 84
Original post by Smonnie
Aliens don't exist, and if I claimed to be one, you would think I had mental issues.

And you know aliens don't exist how? Have you searched every inch of space and found no trace of life anywhere else in the universe?

No. Of course you haven't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
And you know aliens don't exist how? Have you searched every inch of space and found no trace of life anywhere else in the universe?

No. Of course you haven't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should do stand up.
Reply 86
Original post by Smonnie
You should do stand up.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smonnie
Why are you so protective over this MLP community?

LOL. I had to google 'MLP community'. Dude you are really pathetic, linking My Little Pony to asexuality purely because you somehow think people who don't feel any desire for sex are losers. I don't see why you feel so negatively towards them. They're really not harming anyone else. They just happen to not care for sex. Does that bother you so much that you have to troll a student forum?
Reply 88
To answer the OP question - probably not. Sex is part of the relationship and I enjoy it. Saying that, I guess it's a pretty idealistic relationship for some.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely not :noway:

Spoiler

If I could do other sexual things then yes .
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 91
Original post by keturah
If I could other sexual things then yes .

And if you couldn't?

Posted from TSR Mobile
22 and most certainly not.
Original post by Katty3
And if you couldn't?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then definitely not.
Reply 94
I'm relieved to see the last answers. The poll is disturbing. :lolwut:
I am a guy. :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Quick Reply