The Student Room Group

Oxford chemistry interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itsConnor_
Sorry to but in, but I'm in a similar position (kind of)! I was at Brasenose for chemistry (kind of fell in love with Brasenose :frown:), but didn't get invited for a third interview (10/17 were invited for a third out of the chemists at Brasenose). My first two interviews weren't anything amazing at all so it looks like I'm out. I kind of think they should have given me another chance at a different college, though :s-smilie:

See that's the thing tho man, bare ppl on tsr saying their interviews went ok or badly, but they're probably playing themselves down. What is 'weren't anything amazing' really? Chances are u did well and got an offer. If u popped up on Jan 6th saying u had an offer I wouldn't be surprised tbh man. Don't fret about it and relax over Christmas :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by longsightdon
See that's the thing tho man, bare ppl on tsr saying their interviews went ok or badly, but they're probably playing themselves down. What is 'weren't anything amazing' really? Chances are u did well and got an offer. If u popped up on Jan 6th saying u had an offer I wouldn't be surprised tbh man. Don't fret about it and relax over Christmas :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not trying to be very humble or anything, I found the interviews hard. But all we can do is wait (tbh I just really want a Durham offer)...good luck :smile:

How was your college? :biggrin:
I'm not trying to be very humble or anything, I found the interviews hard. But all we can do is wait (tbh I just really want a Durham offer)...good luck :smile:

How was your college? :biggrin:

Hmmm, we'll see on 6th :wink:
Had a fantastic experience, had two interviews at chch one went ok, other went well
Had one interview at wadham, v enjoyable but went ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by longsightdon
Hmmm, we'll see on 6th :wink:
Had a fantastic experience, had two interviews at chch one went ok, other went well
Had one interview at wadham, v enjoyable but went ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the experience was fantastic, too, so glad I decided to apply in the end. Although I was only really there for one full day (arrived 9pm Monday and left 10:30 Wednesday), kind of wish I could have stayed longer :tongue:

How long did you arrive at Wadham before the interview? Did you hang around in the JCR? How did their JCR compare to ChCh's? (I thought Brasenose's was amazing)
I thought the experience was fantastic, too, so glad I decided to apply in the end. Although I was only really there for one full day (arrived 9pm Monday and left 10:30 Wednesday), kind of wish I could have stayed longer :tongue:

How long did you arrive at Wadham before the interview? Did you hang around in the JCR? How did their JCR compare to ChCh's? (I thought Brasenose's was amazing)

Oh wow, I was at Christ church 4:30 Sunday til 3:30 Wednesday.. Chch made us report before 6pm on Sunday.

Well got notified of wadham interview at 9:30, and I got there 50 mins before interview. I was in JCR in wadham, not as nice as chch but neither jcrs were spectacular tbh haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
19 more days ssss
Im so impatient.
I was at Merton college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending