The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey FlyingBird,

Texting is a vital way to flirt and connect with people. Firstly, you don't want to be texting him 24 hours a day, on the other hand you don't want to be the person who says "Hi" and then doesn't talk again after that.

Here is some advice:

1) Give value in your text messages, don't say "Hey what you up to?" it basically reads you are boring and you couldn't think of anything else to write

2) Send a picture message - a picture that might trigger a joke you both had or a memory and send with a caption why you think it is relevant

3) Eliminate some of the question marks in your texts (one shows certainty the other doesn't), don't write "do you want to come to XYZ?" write "You should come to XYZ"

4) Use texts as a way to assert your standards - for example say he wants to take you out for an hour, you could write back "Sorry I am not really a one hour time slot kind of girl BUT if you want to take me on a date this week that would be lovely :wink:" (use a wink so it comes across as flirty)

Hope this help!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Ribenas
Hey FlyingBird,

Texting is a vital way to flirt and connect with people. Firstly, you don't want to be texting him 24 hours a day, on the other hand you don't want to be the person who says "Hi" and then doesn't talk again after that.

Here is some advice:

1) Give value in your text messages, don't say "Hey what you up to?" it basically reads you are boring and you couldn't think of anything else to write

2) Send a picture message - a picture that might trigger a joke you both had or a memory and send with a caption why you think it is relevant

3) Eliminate some of the question marks in your texts (one shows certainty the other doesn't), don't write "do you want to come to XYZ?" write "You should come to XYZ"

4) Use texts as a way to assert your standards - for example say he wants to take you out for an hour, you could write back "Sorry I am not really a one hour time slot kind of girl BUT if you want to take me on a date this week that would be lovely :wink:" (use a wink so it comes across as flirty)

Hope this help!

Thanks for the advice! I often start convos with something like "hi, how are you", so what should I say instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by FlyingBird
Thanks for the advice! I often start convos with something like "hi, how are you", so what should I say instead?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you guys have any inside jokes? guys like a girl with a sense of humour...who doesn't like someone who makes us laugh

Latest

Trending

Trending