The Student Room Group

Should Turkey be allowed to join the EU?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
good to see the current poll at 90% against, madness to let to Turkey in & give 75 million access to the UK, hopefully this will encourage more people to vote to leave the EU
Original post by Ace123
good to see the current poll at 90% against, madness to let to Turkey in & give 75 million access to the UK, hopefully this will encourage more people to vote to leave the EU

Merkel already signed the document about forcing Turkey's joining.

Do you suggest a realistic and possible way to stop that process? having such legal document with the sign of the German leader, Turkey will twist any objection in the opposite direction and will attack all Europe with blames and anger.

Merkel definitely acts pro--Islamic, no doubt she has agenda against the common people in Europe.

See what happened since EU was established - in less than 30 years the European population was diminished, and a process of Islamic replacement is pushed forcefully over all Europe.

All Europe objects, see countries one by one and their position, Germans are mad about their own leader. And guess what? all these people are called 'fascist' and oppressed in a huge media campaign, being censured and manipulated, misinformed and openly lied.

What you particularly would suggest to deal with a situation where Europe suffers such legal and illegal import of Islamic fascism in such a huge scale?

Do you remember how people lived happily in Europe before Islam was invited by politicians?

Facts are overwhelming and people are so manipulated to reject the reality....it is a massive media hypnosis and brutal violence over the natives to accept the most intolerant religion to replace them in Europe.

I keep asking and nobody replies me: if Europe is in shortage for babies, where is the problem to encourage the natives to reproduce? natives are oppressed to work and produce income and taxes. At the same time Muslims come and live on European expenses. These expenses should be given to the European people back instead of importing Muslims who cost much more and produce nothing.

It is a bad deal for natives, but everybody keeps silence about it.

It is all lie and manipulation against the natives. See the scale of the event, it is so violent, it is so visible, it is so oppressive against the natives. All of that covered with different and fake excuses how much natives should care for poor Muslims. Also, creating a guilt complex how much natives are responsible for the situation.

Politicians did it, not the common people. Politicians are responsible, not the common people.

Unfortunately, being betrayed from the politicians, what common people REALISTICALLY can do?

I am asking a question.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by LadyCrystal

Do you suggest a realistic and possible way to stop that process? having such legal document with the sign of the German leader, Turkey will twist any objection in the opposite direction and will attack all Europe with blames and anger.

Merkel definitely acts pro--Islamic, no doubt she has agenda against the common people in Europe.

See what happened since EU was established - in less than 30 years the European population was diminished, and a process of Islamic replacement is pushed forcefully over all Europe.

All Europe objects, see countries one by one and their position, Germans are mad about their own leader. And guess what? all these people are called 'fascist' and oppressed in a huge media campaign, being censured and manipulated, misinformed and openly lied.

What you particularly would suggest to deal with a situation where Europe suffers such legal and illegal import of Islamic fascism in such a huge scale?

Do you remember how people lived happily in Europe before Islam was invited by politicians?

Facts are overwhelming and people are so manipulated to reject the reality....it is a massive media hypnosis and brutal violence over the natives to accept the most intolerant religion to replace them in Europe.

I keep asking and nobody replies me: if Europe is in shortage for babies, where is the problem to encourage the natives to reproduce? natives are oppressed to work and produce income and taxes. At the same time Muslims come and live on European expenses. These expenses should be given to the European people back instead of importing Muslims who cost much more and produce nothing.

It is a bad deal for natives, but everybody keeps silence about it.

It is all lie and manipulation against the natives. See the scale of the event, it is so violent, it is so visible, it is so oppressive against the natives. All of that covered with different and fake excuses how much natives should care for poor Muslims. Also, creating a guilt complex how much natives are responsible for the situation.

Politicians did it, not the common people. Politicians are responsible, not the common people.

Unfortunately, being betrayed from the politicians, what common people REALISTICALLY can do?

I am asking a question.

what can people realistically do? the only thing Brits can do is to vote to leave the EU because David Cameron has already publicly stated he supports Turkey joining the EU

Brexit is the only option
Original post by Ace123
what can people realistically do? the only thing Brits can do is to vote to leave the EU because David Cameron has already publicly stated he supports Turkey joining the EU

Brexit is the only option

That's what I keep saying - Europe is betrayed from politicians and from inside.

I didn't vote for people like Cameron and other European politicians. I didn't vote for Merkel too. I doubt even people voting for them had idea what these politicians will do against their own voters.

See how import of the Islamic fascism changes Europe - now people have to choose to obey the betrayal or to fight against their own authorities.

This IS civil war already present.
Turkey is neither culturally or racially "European". May as well ask China to join the European Union, along with the British Commonwealth.
Please,you dont talk about turkey with only reading on internet.you cant like or you dont want but I read your comment and you should be realist.turkey is not middle east country or not europe contry but turkey can join EU because have very property for this.already turkey in transition perriod since 1950.
Original post by mordekayseer
Please,you dont talk about turkey with only reading on internet.you cant like or you dont want but I read your comment and you should be realist.turkey is not middle east country or not europe contry but turkey can join EU because have very property for this.already turkey in transition perriod since 1950.

I've been many times in Turkey, excuse me.

Turkey in this moment is NOT AT ALL in transition, in fact Turkey is back to the most barbarian and strong Islam ever existing since the first sultans in the Turk history.

Istanbul pretends to be European but out of Istanbul is deep and desperate radical Islam everywhere. And it is not at all civilised I can assure you.

Ask other travellers please, I doubt you will hear a different opinion.

Out of the tourists resorts, it is ....devastation......please check before speaking.
Whats are you say? I lived in TURKEY.Where is the radical islam? Where is the barbarian? Are you live in old Europe and Turkey is Mongols? You only dont like Turks,Turkey is better than at East and middle Europen country.you saw Turkey but you didnt look my friend
Looking at the replies on this thread.

Why does turkey desperately want to join EU? will Britain want to join some other third world union with the same desperation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Whats are you say? I lived in TURKEY.Where is the radical islam? Where is the barbarian? Are you live in old Europe and Turkey is Mongols? You only dont like Turks,Turkey is better than at East and middle Europen country.you saw Turkey but you didnt look my friend

You are clearly not getting the point, Turkey shot down EUROPEAN planes, allows radical groups to exist and commits atrocities of a large nature. We have no problem with Turks, we do with radical Islam, and we already have enough foreigners in Europe, this would open the door for mass emigration.
Original post by sw651
You are clearly not getting the point, Turkey shot down EUROPEAN planes, allows radical groups to exist and commits atrocities of a large nature. We have no problem with Turks, we do with radical Islam, and we already have enough foreigners in Europe, this would open the door for mass emigration.

First turkey shot down RUSSİAN airplane.and I dont understand Russia.Certainly russia should shot ISİS bu why did Russia shot Turkmenian zone ? And why did russia fly on turkmenian zone ? Turkmenians too at war with ISİS.Already Erdogan say that:if russia can prove Turkey-Isis commumicate,I will resign.
Second Turks dont like radical İslamic groups.
Reply 91
First turkey shot down RUSSİAN airplane.and I dont understand Russia.Certainly russia should shot ISİS bu why did Russia shot Turkmenian zone ? And why did russia fly on turkmenian zone ? Turkmenians too at war with ISİS.Already Erdogan say that:if russia can prove Turkey-Isis commumicate,I will resign.

Actually that is wrong, Russia entered Turkish Airspace for 17 seconds and then was shot down. Then they violated the Geneva Convention by shooting a downed Pilot.

And why then did the Turkish refuse to participate in the minutes silence at the football match and proceeded to shout.
Original post by sw651
Actually that is wrong, Russia entered Turkish Airspace for 17 seconds and then was shot down. Then they violated the Geneva Convention by shooting a downed Pilot.

I'm pretty sure that the Turkish military didn't shoot the pilot.

And why then did the Turkish refuse to participate in the minutes silence at the football match and proceeded to shout.

I don't know. Why didn't the Masai send 14 cows to the French like they offered to America after 9/11?
Reply 93
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I'm pretty sure that the Turkish military didn't shoot the pilot.

I don't know. Why didn't the Masai send 14 cows to the French like they offered to America after 9/11?

Turkish Backed rebels
Original post by sw651

Why russian airspace entered? İSİS and radical islamic groups are not in Turkmenian zone.Already Turkish airspace warned 10 time their.And Turkish airspace didnt kill pilot. Actually I agree with you at Turkey Match but they are not islamic,they are nationalist.Yes this wrong but I wonder Arent nationalist in Europe? I think this is fault of media.
Original post by sw651
Turkish Backed rebels

As they don't fall under the direct control of the Turkish military, it is incorrect of you to state that Turkey breached the Geneva Conventions.
Original post by LadyCrystal

Stop talking BS.

Turkey cannot join without the approval of all member states.
(edited 8 years ago)

The three journalists can prove turkey link to isis. All arrested.

Huhuhuhuhu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sw651

Actually, they regularly do that to protest against Terrorism. It is a cultural thing.
Reply 99
Original post by DorianGrayism
Actually, they regularly do that to protest against Terrorism. It is a cultural thing.

Just pointing out an event

Quick Reply

Latest