The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

harcourt hill campus

I went for an open day at brookes a couple of weeks ago for early childhood studies. I loved the course and the staff seemed really really nice,

If i get accepted to do ecs it would be smart of me to live at harcourt hill and put westminster halls as my first choice but I am like errr when I see some threads about it.

Please someone tell me the halls will not be full of people who don't like going out or don't like to have a good time and is full of studious, boring people.

As its a uni hall is it sociable like people are all friends in each block, they hang out/ go out and up for a laugh?

Like i don't mind some peace and quiet especially when I wanna study but also I dont wanna live in halls which are dead

some please reply if you had/ experience/knows someone who has had experience
hey, I know you posted this a few weeks ago but I see that no-one else has replied! I have received an offer from Brookes and am looking to put it as my firm. Half of my lectures would be at harcourt-hill and I really liked Westminster Halls at the open day so would probably put it as my first choice but I didn't know about this - slightly concerned now! What did you read about Westminster?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending