The Student Room Group

Best seat in Liverpool Philharmonic

I want to buy tickets to listen to Chopin recitals. Where is the best place to sit to listen to classical music?

https://boxoffice.liverpoolphil.com/online/mapSelect.asp?BOset::WSmap::seatmap::tongue:erformance_ids=1C78B8DB-23BC-4A46-B148-474AC8567A79

thats the link to the seating arrangement.
Very nice :smile:

I think the middle of the phil is the best place to be.
I haven't been there in years, but I remember it stretching back quite a long way.
It really is a TARDIS type place as it doesn't look that big from the outside.

Btw, unfortunately the link provided doesn't seem to work, as it gives the following slightly worrying error message:
"You have reached this page because your request contained parameters that may have been tampered with. All activity on this website is being monitored and this incident will be investigated."
Reply 2
Original post by Mpagtches
Very nice :smile:

I think the middle of the phil is the best place to be.
I haven't been there in years, but I remember it stretching back quite a long way.
It really is a TARDIS type place as it doesn't look that big from the outside.

Btw, unfortunately the link provided doesn't seem to work, as it gives the following slightly worrying error message:
"You have reached this page because your request contained parameters that may have been tampered with. All activity on this website is being monitored and this incident will be investigated."

When you say the middle in what way, as in middle in front to the stage? is this the best place for all classical music recitals?

try this:
http://www.liverpoolphil.com/16839/events-classical-music/yundi-piano.html

and hit book tickets, it will open up the seating arrangement. :-)
The 'grand circle' seems to be the term for what I was referring to.
If you look for Liverpool Philharmonic on Google images, you can hopefully see what I mean about being a long way from the stage when right at the back!

Quick Reply

Latest