The Student Room Group

Flattered by a beautiful girl at a club?

Managed to pick up a girl at a club this Saturday. We ended up making out outside.

Everytime we stopped she was snuggling up to me and looking up at me... she gave me her number and everything and told me we should meet at Uni to get a coffee...

She sent me a text today saying "I can't get enough of your kisses"..

Is this going too fast?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Managed to pick up a girl at a club this Saturday. We ended up making out outside.

Everytime we stopped she was snuggling up to me and looking up at me... she gave me her number and everything and told me we should meet at Uni to get a coffee...

Is this going too fast?

She's hardly asking for your hand in marriage. Why are you freaking out? She's attracted to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should dump her, its too fast.
She's keen, obviously. Why are you asking for advice though mate, do whatever the **** you wanna do.
Reply 4
The fat girl that likes me nearly flatteNed me :frown:
why are you asking us you waste man?

its only going too fast if you think it is.
Reply 6
Actually I like this thread. It reminds me of my threads lol

#baller
Reply 7
dump her because you could as well date a guy instead. Much better experience, I tell yer 10/10

Spoiler

I am actually going to say 'yes' that was a little fast. Could be that she is different but make sure you can carry on banter in your texts not just go for the "I'm thinking of you", "Just want a hug", "When can I see you"..... yes all of that is nice and fine at the right time but if that is all you've got she's going to get bored pretty quickly.
She should have replied by now though so she'll be the best judge of whether that was too fast or not. If she responded positively then all is good. Sounds like she had a good time with you though.
Original post by Edward_PoshPonce
dump her because you could as well date a guy instead. Much better experience, I tell yer 10/10

Spoiler

This is why people are homophobic... I don't care if it was a joke, it wasn't particularly funny.
Original post by WoodyMKC
She's keen, obviously. Why are you asking for advice though mate, do whatever the **** you wanna do.

Someone watches Hodgetwins!
This is why people are homophobic... I don't care if it was a joke, it wasn't particularly funny.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would never say that to a guy after a night out, unless I was still drunk.

But then I am incredibly awkward when I meet a guy after clubbing. I just feel reminded that he's a complete stranger really.
Original post by Twinpeaks
I would never say that to a guy after a night out, unless I was still drunk.

But then I am incredibly awkward when I meet a guy after clubbing. I just feel reminded that he's a complete stranger really.

We're all strangers until we meet....
Original post by SMEGGGY
We're all strangers until we meet....

Wow, no **** Sherlock.

What I'm saying is, that you go from being drunk and very familiar with each other, to the next day being sober and not even having 100% memory of what the person even looks like.

Is this going too fast?
Is her name Lola?

https://youtu.be/dmsQd9F0My8
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY
Speak for yourself you whore. Not all girls are slutty like you that the'd drink themselves into a state that they'd not recall who's been fingering her ****.

Haaaaaa!!! Burn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aceadria
Someone watches Hodgetwins!

[video="youtube;WAvdsK3Bq28"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvdsK3Bq28[/video]
Original post by SMEGGGY
Speak for yourself you whore. Not all girls are slutty like you that they'd drink themselves into a state that they'd not recall who's been fingering her ****.

holy **** lmfao :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending