The Student Room Group

Microbiologist or haematology?

I can't decide on what to do at Masters...I like the latter more, but my course is more easier to get into microbiology...I think, I should be able to get in Haematology since it's still a Life Science no? *Sigh*
I honestly don't know but i'll tell you something: i was hungry before, so i ate something and i was alright after that.
If that didn't help, then i'm sorry
If that did help, then you are welcome.
Peace
Original post by 
I honestly don't know but i'll tell you something: i was hungry before, so i ate something and i was alright after that.
If that didn't help, then i'm sorry
If that did help, then you are welcome.
Peace

Interesting.
If you're more interested in one over the other and meet the entry requirements for it then go for it.
Original post by alleycat393
If you're more interested in one over the other and meet the entry requirements for it then go for it.

Sure, but my degree is less relevant to blood and more towards microbiology...but in the entry requirements it says Biomedical science or any other relevant degree. Since mine is a Life Science, I shouldn't get turned down, I can learn along the way(in the Masters).
It doesn't matter. Any life sciences degree will be relevant. You can email them to double check.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending