The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Part time job in Stirling

Hi!
I'm an EU student and i'm planning to move to Scotland in January while i wait for universities to make offers.. ( I need to get accostumed to my new life and find a job to fund my life in UK )
Stirling is my first choice.
Now the question is.. Knowing that Stirling is a small town, is it possible ( and easy ) to find a job? ( waiter, barman, salesman )
Reply 1
up
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by TheLightning
Hi!
I'm an EU student and i'm planning to move to Scotland in January while i wait for universities to make offers.. ( I need to get accostumed to my new life and find a job to fund my life in UK )
Stirling is my first choice.
Now the question is.. Knowing that Stirling is a small town, is it possible ( and easy ) to find a job? ( waiter, barman, salesman )

Hi, I'm studying Applied Computing at the University of Stirling BSc (Hons). Yes it's pretty easy to find part time work. If you need any other questions answered about Stirling and the University just ask here.
Reply 3
Hi! That's great to hear! I am student too, and I will be staying for a university treineeship in Stirling from September '16 to February '17, and I need to work in the meantime, but I can't find a job online, before moving there. You gave me some hope!

Quick Reply

Latest