The Student Room Group

Have a rant thread...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Pfff it is a struggle to keep them in when doing gymnastics.. And I sometimes find them embarrassing because when I go on the beach in a bikini top I always end up getting a creep who can't stop staring at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, guys have that problem too down there :rofl: haha, and I can imagine, that's so disrespectful
Original post by Kamara7
Yeah, it's annoying how not all songs are available in their original versions in these things :frown:

YAY! :woo::woohoo::woo: I've played them all except Spectre's Call. The soundtrack, the storyline, :biggrin:

Yeah :frown:

Awh lucky, I think I've only played 3(?) or 2(?) of them. I haven't owned a DS in a whileeee so I haven't really caught up :colondollar:

Just checked, I played Curious Village & Unwound Future heh
Erm I don't think it was because I started eating more or whatever. It can be because of genetics sometimes too. I just remember thinking about how my bras just kept on getting tighter and tighter no matter what size I wore.

Massaging your boobs with moisturiser keeps them perky and soft. If you do that like every night it will do wonders. Based on experience :smile:

Hope it helps! :h:

Thanks, I'll try that :smile: I don't think it will help because I have tiny ones and wasn't blessed with great genes.
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, guys have that problem too down there :rofl: haha, and I can imagine, that's so disrespectful

I know they do but I always find it creepy. Last time I went to the beach there were a bunch of uni guys near me and they kept on making jokes about boobs really loudly smh
Original post by yellow12345
Thanks, I'll try that :smile: I don't think it will help because I have tiny ones and wasn't blessed with great genes.

You would be surprised at how many guys find tiny boobs a turn on hun
You would be surprised at how many guys find tiny boobs a turn on hun

Really? I'm always self-conscious of how every girl around me seems to have bigger ones than I do :redface: I don't see how any guy would like tiny ones haha, I'll have to hunt these rare guys down
Reply 86
I know they do but I always find it creepy. Last time I went to the beach there were a bunch of uni guys near me and they kept on making jokes about boobs really loudly smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no time for guys like that, they just want to inflate their own egos
Reply 87
Really? I'm always self-conscious of how every girl around me seems to have bigger ones than I do :redface: I don't see how any guy would like tiny ones haha, I'll have to hunt these rare guys down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its more common than you would think. Despite what the conception is we generally don't really care too much haha
**** A2 maths and everything it stands for
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no time for guys like that, they just want to inflate their own egos

Men smh
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah :frown:

Awh lucky, I think I've only played 3(?) or 2(?) of them. I haven't owned a DS in a whileeee so I haven't really caught up :colondollar:

Just checked, I played Curious Village & Unwound Future heh

Ooh, I think my favourite's Lost Future (that's what we call it here :smile:), everything about it was so good :biggrin:
Reply 91
Men smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi we aren't all chauvinist pigs :unimpressed:

You know the smaller your boobs are (so like a B cup) they're more likely to stay perky? Big ones are more likely to sag.
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi we aren't all chauvinist pigs :unimpressed:

Big headed uni lads are
Original post by sw651
Posted from TSR Mobile

Its more common than you would think. Despite what the conception is we generally don't really care too much haha

That's a relief, thanks :redface:
I find it annoying when i see people being stupid.
Don't make me hit u
@sw651 or @Student403

pls send help

i just wrote the worst German sentence in my life and I would hope you can correct it ja :smile:

CROwar zum ersten Mal von die Musikindustrie bemerkt nach seine veröffentlichen zweiteMixtape “Meine Musik” im Jahr 2011 und seine[?] ersten groBe[?] Hit war „Easy“ im Marz 2012.

Cro was first noticed by the music industry after releasing his second Mixtape "Meine Musik" in 2011 und his first big hit was "Easy" in March 2012.

I shall send you love if you can help
--
Ignore the [?] marks, those are for adjective or possessive pronoun endings which I'm not doing til llast as effort
You know the smaller your boobs are (so like a B cup) they're more likely to stay perky? Big ones are more likely to sag.

I suppose so hehe. Thanks, appreciate your help :smile:
Reply 98
Big headed uni lads are

Posted from TSR Mobile

True true, I soon will be one of them, hopefully it won't rub off
Reply 99
That's a relief, thanks :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My other half is only a B cup and I don't mind at all, so have faith and stay strong. Besides, any guy that finds small boobs a turn off is too vain and isn't worth your time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending