The Student Room Group

Girl likes me... what do I do?

I got into a conversation with a girl at my college... she told me I was "very cute" and then gave me her number 😏

We've spoken via text since and she's been really flirty! I don't know her really, but she seems so nice!

How should I progress.. I'd like to get to know her better. I don't know what to do/say next!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask her out on a date, then go back to hers and pull your pants down
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MathsAstronomy12

Hahaha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by MathsAstronomy12

Lol :biggrin:
"You. Me. Starbucks. 5pm. Caramel Frappuccinos."
Next time she texts ask her out.
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
Next time she texts ask her out.

Would it be better to ask her out in person? I hardly see her round college is the problem..

Posted from TSR Mobile
ask her out either way that you prefer or ask to meet up then ask her out up to you
Original post by Porcupayne
Would it be better to ask her out in person? I hardly see her round college is the problem..

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, what I mean is if she contacts you you should assume she wants to see you / hang out.

If she rejects you or doesn't give you another time/day, you should move on.

Asking her out in person is definitely a lot better, but if you don't see her often, this comes in handy.
No, what I mean is if she contacts you you should assume she wants to see you / hang out.

If she rejects you or doesn't give you another time/day, you should move on.

Asking her out in person is definitely a lot better, but if you don't see her often, this comes in handy.

Hey thanks! She wants to meet with me on Friday now. If it goes well I might ask her out.

Thank you for the advice :smile:
Hey thanks! She wants to meet with me on Friday now. If it goes well I might ask her out.

Thank you for the advice :smile:

She wants to meet you on Friday? For what? Drinks?
She wants to meet you on Friday? For what? Drinks?

Just for lunch at college.. it's not a date or anything O.o aha

Aww that is so cute :smile:

Hmm, did she explicitly say it's "not a date"? Is she bringing people to it as well?

You could've said that you were busy then but could do later in the evening!
Hmm, did she explicitly say it's "not a date"? Is she bringing people to it as well?

You could've said that you were busy then but could do later in the evening!

No she didn't aha. I said we should hang out more.. she responded with "yeah you're really cute. We should meet over lunch".

She keeps calling cute.. I'd assume this means she likes me?? Aha
No she didn't aha. I said we should hang out more.. she responded with "yeah you're really cute. We should meet over lunch".

She keeps calling cute.. I'd assume this means she likes me?? Aha

Dude, it should be clear as crystal...

Take the reins!

I would usually recommend a date in the evening, as that can easily lead to drinks and more fun (possibly).

The next time she texts you make sure you ask her out in the evening. Take her bowling or iceskatting - NOT THE CINEMA OR A RESTAURANT.
Gee, what's with everyone and their sexual thoughts :tongue:
You are lucky! You like her, and she likes you.
If you would like for relations to progress, perhaps become her boyfriend, you need to spend more time with her, in person. The more you meet up and get to know eachother better, the stronger your bond, and the more you should like eachother. The rest is obvious.
She wants you to deliver unto her the D.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending