The Student Room Group

Did he play me?

I met a guy about 2 months ago and we hit it off straight away so we started texting everyday and I saw him a few times over 2 weeks. We spent the night together and I thought it was going somewhere just from the way he was with me. He was messaging me everyday, sending kisses and flower emojis and was really nice with me when he stayed at mine the first (and only) time. He cuddled me all night and was sweet the next morning. He even texted me as he drove off and agin the next night saying he really likes me. He went away for a bit just after and I heard from him about a week later asking when we can next see each other so I thought everything was fine. I then didn't hear from him for about 2 weeks so I messaged him but he didn't reply, instead I got a Facebook request and a few pokes. I haven't heard from him properly since he messaged me a few weeks ago. I hate that he just ignored me and didn't even reply in a friendly way. I feel like he doesn't care how I feel because he knew I liked him back.

Obviously he's not interested anymore but I'm really confused as to how he can be so interested then I get nothing from him. I've spoken to one of his mates since who also at the time thought something was happening between us and although he never confirmed it, it was like he was hinting that he could have played me. Although I don't think I'll be jealous if he meets someone new, I do still like him a bit.

Do you think he did (a question for the guys mostly) and should I delete him from Facebook and my phone because tbh I feel he messed me around? He could be doing this to a number of girls rn.
get rid, he's not worth your time.
Reply 2
Yeah he's not worth it, he probably got what he wanted from you

You have two solutions, delete him and forget him or tell him what you have on your mind. If he's honest he'll tell you why he did that
Reply 3
I don't think I'll text him again as I sure he'll just ignore me and I already feel embarrassed enough.

He was my first experience with a guy which he knew so this makes it worse. The next time a guy shows interest in me I'll be thinking of this and find it hard to trust :frown:

I still feel really confused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending