The Student Room Group

Is it possible for me to get A* in ICT?

I am currently studying A2 ICT but resitting the AS exam as I want to improve my grade. However in the AS coursework that I did I had 59 UMS marks which gives me 70/80 when converted to raw marks. This is a B so was wondering if it is possible for me to get an A* if I do really well in the AS exam that i resit and in my current A2 year. Also, I am doing ICT via WJEC.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by Salman_khan95
I am currently studying A2 ICT but resitting the AS exam as I want to improve my grade. However in the AS coursework that I did I had 59 UMS marks which gives me 70/80 when converted to raw marks. This is a B so was wondering if it is possible for me to get an A* if I do really well in the AS exam that i resit and in my current A2 year. Also, I am doing ICT via WJEC.

Grades are always calculated in UMS so look at those not your raw marks. What UMS did you get at AS?

You need at least 80% on average overall and at least 90% average at A2 for an A*.
I got a low B in AS IT and ended up with an A* at A2

Quick Reply

Latest