The Student Room Group

Do you kiss after Oral?

Ok before I start, this is specically about guys going down on a girl and kissing after, since the taste is different as compared to girl going down.

So all the fellas and girls of TSR, after you go down on a girl or recieve oral from a guy, do you kiss your partner after?

Being a virgin, I cant really answer, but I find it weird because I want my mouth to smell and taste natural when kissing and also because of all the taste in my mouth.

Scroll to see replies

When you are in the "moment" things you wouldn't usually think of doing you do...

Without being too graphic, some couples rim each other and then kiss....
I'll happily kiss my partners after they've gone down on me. Girls taste much better generally than guys do, and I'm not insecure about how I taste either. Though often you can hardly taste anything different at all!
yes it's fine, it's not weird at all, in fact you can hardly notice the taste. im sure she can't taste anything on your mouth after u go down on her as long as she's clean and maintains good personal hygiene and freshness (if she doesn't clean herself properly, then you'll have a problem). wipe your mouth quickly after you're done with her before moving onto kissing
One of the best bits, kissing afterwards.
Reply 5
Hell no.

I dont want to taste my own semen.

How disgusting would that be.
Oi, Savage R3N3whatever. It's getting really obnoxious now; i'm considering blocking you.
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] yes it's fine, it's not weird at all, in fact you can hardly notice the taste. im sure she can't taste anything on your mouth after u go down on her as long as she's clean and maintains good personal hygiene and freshness (if she doesn't clean herself properly, then you'll have a problem). wipe your mouth quickly after you're done with her before moving onto kissing [/scroll]

I was thoroughly dissapointed after reading that. I expected a punchline at the end. :unimpressed:
I've tasted myself by choice anyway so it doesn't bother me.
Reply 9
Of course.
Yeah.
Original post by Lambert87
When you are in the "moment" things you wouldn't usually think of doing you do...

Without being too graphic, some couples rim each other and then kiss....

Wth is a rim?
Yes, I do and you can hardly taste anything. And it would kinda lose intimacy if you didn't!
Reply 13
Sometimes I have a little wash first. Don't want to turn my gf in to a lesbian..
Reply 14
My girlfriend snogs my face off after I've gone down on her. I don't think she thinks about the idea that there could be some of her juices in my mouth. She doesn't like giving BJs so the situation of us kissing after her giving me oral doesn't arise.
Reply 15
My boyfriend wipes his mouth after he's gone down on me before he kisses me. Sometimes he won't have wiped all my juices off his face so I do taste it, but it's not too bad.
Yep, that's just kind of hot actually.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Precious Illusions
I've tasted myself by choice anyway so it doesn't bother me.

Why do you only say sex things on sex threads? All you say is sex.

Original post by ForgetMe
Yep, that's just kind of hot actually.

:rofl: your profile pic.

Original post by Zarek
Sometimes I have a little wash first. Don't want to turn my gf in to a lesbian..

:lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I've tasted myself by choice anyway

:hmmmm2:
Reply 19
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
:hmmmm2:

Just imagine the size of her tongue.

Quick Reply