The Student Room Group

"I don't want to be with you now"

Girls, when you tell a guy "I don't want to be with you now, if we were to get together it would be in the future" what do you really mean?

Scroll to see replies

[scroll] it's okay, it just means they don't want you, they're not interested in you, it's okay [/scroll]
aka lemme be a hoe for a while, i'll holla u after i'm done being a hoe.
Reply 3
Baring in mind, this is my ex girlfriend that's said this to me after telling me that she's no longer in love with me.
Original post by Anonymous
Baring in mind, this is my ex girlfriend that's said this to me after telling me that she's no longer in love with me.

She's using you as a back-up plan while she looks for something better in the meantime. Sorry.
If I said that to guy hmmmm.. it would probably mean I'm interested in someone and if they don't show interest in me over the next few months I will come back to you hahaha

:console:

Cut off contact with her. It's not fair for you to be left hanging on a 'maybe', even if you want to be just to get that chance.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
It's called UCAS Adjustment. If she exceeds her firm offer (made by you, OP), she'll look for something better while still holding onto the firm offer just in case she doesn't find anything.
Reply 8
So basically; y'all telling me to move on.
Reply 9
She isn't serious about you. Move onnn

Sounds like they're talking out their arse then.
She's putting you down lightly, sorry.
Girls, when you tell a guy "I don't want to be with you now, if we were to get together it would be in the future" what do you really mean?

Maybe she isn't ready for a commitment right now, but sees you as a long-term kind of partner and wants you as a back up?
Reply 13
You know those clothes you'll only wear if there's nothing left?

You're the clothes....
Original post by samina_ay
aka lemme be a hoe for a while, i'll holla u after i'm done being a hoe.

bich you just betrayed a sista...
Original post by Little Popcorns
bich you just betrayed a sista...

i know :wink:
Original post by samina_ay
i know :wink:

shameless
Reply 17
Original post by Hydeman
It's called UCAS Adjustment. If she exceeds her firm offer (made by you, OP), she'll look for something better while still holding onto the firm offer just in case she doesn't find anything.

This. OP you might have to go to clearing.
It means she wants to ride copious amounts of dick before marrying your beta ass and having you raise Chad's bioligical offspring like the worthless cuck you are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending