The Student Room Group

wonka bars? any other chocolate thats disappeared?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh good, someone else who remembers Secret bars. I thought I was imagingin things. My dad used to bring one home sometimes for me and my sister to share when I was about 7!

Wispa Gold and the Fudgemallow Wonka bars were sooooo nice.
Reply 41
Where can I get these? ;please;

Reply 42
Wow! Forgot about those! Ummm, last time I saw them (ages ago) they were being sold among the chocolate biscuit section of supermarkets with things liek KitKats and Rocky's etc. So maybe try there?
They still sell milky way crispy rolls at my local shop - I used to get one everyday before I cut down on the chocolate :frown: haha
Reply 44
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
Secrets were amaaazing! I can never find other people who remember them.

Oh and I liked the harry potter sherbet lemons mmm

re secrets I know what you mean... but they didnt just sell them to any old riff raff. :wink:
Reply 45
Thinking about it, you can get some pretty good rip-offs of chocolate bars.

Ive had lion bars marketed as "roar bars" and penguines with pictures of seals on it.
Reply 46
Rowntree's Mega Beans were great. I loved the tagline; "They go oingy boingy in your mouth"!
Reply 47
Nerds and Dweebs were awesome!
Reply 48
They used to sell the milky way crispy rolls in the school tuck shop. Alas, no more tuck shop and no more crispy rolls.
Thanks very much Jamie Oliver.
Reply 49
I miss Cadbury's marble bars since reading this thread, i loved them. Also Wispas, they are so much better than that Dairy Milk Bubble crap.
right so its not chocolate... but does anyone remember OPAL FRUITS... before starburst came along... and whatever happened to Juicesters???
Reply 51
I've seen crispy rolls around. I bought some last thrusday even!

I miss nerds and dweebs they were sublime.
Reply 52
Amores-Perros
right so its not chocolate... but does anyone remember OPAL FRUITS... before starburst came along... and whatever happened to Juicesters???

OMG I completely forgot about these...I actually ate them ALL THE TIME. Without a doubt my most favourite-st candy ever..EVER I say.

Just remembered a whole new list of stuff that doesn't seem to be around anymore:
Smartie bars
Mini smarties in the little triangle packets
M & M crispies
Mini M&Ms
Hubba Bubba tape
Time Out
Milkyway Magic stars
Cadbury Fuse
Cadbury Silk
White chocolate malteasers
Aztec bars
Candy cigarettes
Reply 53
OMG i want a milky way now. I love them.
OMG... This thread has nearly made me cry.. All the amazing sweets and chocolate which just disappeared.

white chocolate smartie bars.
white chocolate smarties!!
Nerds and dweebs. Friday night was sweetie night and i'd pick these EVERY time!!
Harry Potter Sherberts! (THEY WERE THE BEST)
Joosters!! (I was so upset when they weren't in my stocking this year.. the pink ones were lush)
The pink wonka bars with fizzy stuff inside!
White chocolate kit kat chunkys! Mmm!
Those milkey bar rolls were lush too, although think you can still gte big packs of them in the biscuit section.

everything BUT the sherberts!! It's my mission to find some, somewhere before the final book comes out.. so that when i'm reading I can munch out on them!!
Ohhh and the green polos.. They were like lemon and lime or something. Man, they were lush!!
Reply 56
Refreshers - I haven't seen them knocking about for a while.
Clarence
Refreshers - I haven't seen them knocking about for a while.

they're everywhere!! Just bought some lol!!
Reply 58
Sweeet. I'm off to stock up.
Reply 59
bunnyandme
Time Out
Milkyway Magic stars
Cadbury Fuse

TimeOut you can buy in the chocolate biscuit section in supermarkets. Milkway Magic stars should still be around because I bought a Milkway Magic stars Easter egg for my brother. Also, are Fuse still in Cadbury's Hero's? Haven't had those for a while...I totally forgot about Fuse. I love DoubleDeckers though! So yum!

Quick Reply

Latest