The Student Room Group

wonka bars? any other chocolate thats disappeared?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
My dad's company is affiliated with Cadbury and we get access to the factory shop, which basically sells stuff they can't for whatever reason sell in shops for crazy crazy prices (crate of 30 500g Dairy Milks for £3.50 anyone?). They have Wispas :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 81
magic_unicorn
Hey, Does anyone remember that really sicky purple chocolate: was is wonkas? It was soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY for purple chocolate, I think it had pink yummy stuff in the middle as well: Does anyone remember or did I just dream this up from my younger years?

OMG, I was actually thinking about this Wonkabar - is that what they were called? - this morning! lol

When I was younger and went to visit my Nonna (Italian grandmother) she used to always give me some money to go to the shops to buy some sweets and this was the chocolate bar that I always bought! I have soooo missed it! :frown:

Me thinks we should create a "Bring Back Wonkabars" society! Tee hee! :tongue:
Reply 82
I loved Wispa Bite .... mm the biscuity bits and the caramel, so good! I agree, woolworths sells almost everything, including cherry drops which are my personal faves and they are really hard to find in the shops!
It's not chocolate, but I really really really miss Nerds/Dweebs...And Scampi & Lemon NikNaks.
spiked_elf
where did wonka bars go??? i used to love them popping in my mouth and ive only just realised that ive not seen them in years! same with wispas and all other sorts of stuff. anyone know where they went to?

I used to love them too! Where are they? :frown: And I was only thinking about Whipser the other day :eek: I was eating a Aero (which incidentally are no comparison to Cadburys Whisper) and thought I hadn't had one for so long :frown:

I did a Google search and there is a petition here to bring them back ;laugh;

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Whisper
Oh happy days...http://www.lightstraw.co.uk/faded/wispa1.html I love Wispa!! I'd forgotten about joosters as well, they were very yummy!!

Check out this beauty-now that is a lot of chocolate :biggrin:
Reply 86
Where for art thou cadburys marble, where have you gone to :frown:
Reply 87
It's not really a chocolate, but does anyone remember those chocolate covered pretzels in a blue shiny bag? I loved them so much.. :rolleyes:
I remember when they brought out the wispa gold, and all that :smile: Did anyone see Iggy and the Stooges at Glastonbury just gone? Someone was on stage holding a banner saying "bring back the wispa" lol.

I thought the wonka bars were a special/limited edition?

To the person who mentioned Munchies, everywhere still sells them :s

Cadbury's Fuse?
Jozeesh
It's not really a chocolate, but does anyone remember those chocolate covered pretzels in a blue shiny bag? I loved them so much.. :rolleyes:

They were nice!! I remember buying some one time and as I opened them the bag ripped right open and they all fell out :frown: You could do a DIY version of those though- buy a bag od pretzels and a bar of chocolate, melt the chocolate and dip coat the pretzels in the melted chocolate (getting very messy no doubt!) then put in the fridge till set...:biggrin:
Does anyone remember a cakey thing made by Kinder?? It was a sandwich of brown cakey stuff with funny white stuff in the middle and you kept them in the fridge?? It's driving me nuts
Reply 91
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
Does anyone remember a cakey thing made by Kinder?? It was a sandwich of brown cakey stuff with funny white stuff in the middle and you kept them in the fridge?? It's driving me nuts

yeah I remember them!! I loved them! I recently went to italy and they still sell them there so I bought them, not as nice as I remember though! it's funny now I'm back from italy I really want them even though they didn't taste as nice as they used to! they were called kinder fetta al latte in italy!
emmaw9018
yeah I remember them!! I loved them! I recently went to italy and they still sell them there so I bought them, not as nice as I remember though! it's funny now I'm back from italy I really want them even though they didn't taste as nice as they used to! they were called kinder fetta al latte in italy!

Ah you are a star! Just googled it they were either called milk-slice or milk-break over here...I remember them being very odd tasting lol but I quite liked them
Reply 93
I loved fuse. I was at this party a few years back and found one in a vending machine and went hyper about it! And yeah the citrus polos were great I used to eat them all the time but I completely forgot about them.
Reply 94
Clubs

Anyone seen them recently?
I really liked the Orange ones. And the biscuit ones. :rolleyes:
Yeah Clubs are still around, try Tesco or similar
Time Out bars, where are they????????!!!!!
Reply 97
Journey
Clubs

Anyone seen them recently?
I really liked the Orange ones. And the biscuit ones. :rolleyes:

Yesss you can still buy Clubs!! I love them, especially the Orange ones. Although I'm starting to prefer orange kitkats :biggrin: .
Reply 98
Are Caramacs still about?
Yup, you can get them in places like woolworths

Quick Reply

Latest