The Student Room Group

wonka bars? any other chocolate thats disappeared?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
i was going to say wispa!! i havent seen them in ages! i loved the wonka bars too :smile:
Reply 101
Random but I used to get free Wonka bars sent to me through the post because I was a member of the Roald Dahl fan club :smile: . I was really disappointed when they stopped making them :frown: .
Reply 102
Journey
:eek: Really!? I'm going to buy some if I see them.. :smile:

I haven't tried Orange kitkat's before, maybe I should! :biggrin:

Yeah you should try orange kitkats they're to die for, better than orange clubs!! Well I think so anyway :smile: .
cadbury's wispa and terry's moments

wispa is not the same as bubble dairy milk. wispa tastes better
http://bring-back-wispa-bars.blog.co.uk/
I bought a packet of Nerds in New Zealand about 6 months ago, and I still have some left after all this time.

Why do all the best sweets become discontinued? And for that matter, why did Nestle stop selling Lucky Charms cereal over here all those years ago?
Reply 105
brown
Yeah you should try orange kitkats they're to die for, better than orange clubs!! Well I think so anyway :smile: .

I really want to try Peanut Butter Kit Kat chunky - but they're limited edition I think so I really should buy one soon before they stop making them all together :redface:
a lot of you seem to miss wispas. just like me.... i emailed cadburys a few months back about wispas and was informed that they are looking a re-launching wispas at christmas 2007.
Reply 107
Journey
I really want to try Peanut Butter Kit Kat chunky - but they're limited edition I think so I really should buy one soon before they stop making them all together :redface:

Oooh I've not seen the peanut butter ones! And chunky as well. Will have to try them :biggrin: .
Reply 108
brown
Oooh I've not seen the peanut butter ones! And chunky as well. Will have to try them :biggrin: .

I really need to try one :frown: They look so good!
I'm going camping in 3 weeks, maybe I shall take some with me :biggrin:
Anyone remember those Kinder surprise style chocolate eggs with flavoured yogurt inside them, you got like three or five in a box? I miss those :frown:
starbars are they still about?(peanut butter filling).

\nyone remember branstons crisps, they had like a beef and mustard one and other flavours.

they were the best crisps evr.
Wilko_777
I bought a packet of Nerds in New Zealand about 6 months ago, and I still have some left after all this time.

Why do all the best sweets become discontinued? And for that matter, why did Nestle stop selling Lucky Charms cereal over here all those years ago?

they stopped lucky charms because they were too sugary

they probably discontinue them because you can make soo much money from relaunching, not to mention most people like what they cant have
Reply 112
Rolos seem to have disappeared too.
Used to love them, well anything with caramel in to be honest.
Reply 113
Vesta
I really need to try one :frown: They look so good!
I'm going camping in 3 weeks, maybe I shall take some with me :biggrin:

Yeah I'm definitely gonna get some; will have a look next time I go shopping. Enjoy your camping trip! :smile:
Reply 114
brown
Yeah I'm definitely gonna get some; will have a look next time I go shopping. Enjoy your camping trip! :smile:

Thank you :smile: Enjoy your peanut butter kitkat! :biggrin:
Reply 115
Vesta
Thank you :smile: Enjoy your peanut butter kitkat! :biggrin:

Will do!! :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 116
brown
Will do!! :wink: :biggrin:

Unless I cunningly steal it from under your nose before you're about to take your first bite.... :biggrin:
Reply 117
Vesta
Unless I cunningly steal it from under your nose before you're about to take your first bite.... :biggrin:

You wouldn't do such a thing as that, would you?! :biggrin::p:

EDIT: If you did, I would be seriously unimpressed.
Reply 118
brown
You wouldn't do such a thing as that, would you?! :biggrin::p:

EDIT: If you did, I would be seriously unimpressed.

The heart wants what the heart wants :smile:

:rolleyes: Maybe I can be the first person you sue? :biggrin:
Reply 119
Vesta
The heart wants what the heart wants :smile:

:rolleyes: Maybe I can be the first person you sue? :biggrin:

Lol :biggrin: .

Quick Reply

Latest