The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Student accommodation?

Hi I am seriously considering studying at Lincoln University next year and I was just wondering what student accommodation would you recommend on Campus or off Campus, and if off Campus then where?
Reply 1
I looked around the open yesterday, and the Junxion accommodation looked really nice!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I'm an applicant for next year too, and from what I've been told and seen, it mainly depends on what kind of person you are. Most of the places I've visited seem fairly similar, just some are quieter/louder than others. :smile:

Also, even though some are classed as 'off-campus', they can be just as close or even closer to certain university buildings for lectures etc than the 'on-campus' accommodation.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
I live in Gateways, which is the new off-campuses building across from Art and Design. It's wonderful and I could not recommend it more. Everything is new and shiny, it's like living in a travel lodge. It's a little PRICEY though but worth it.
Reply 4
Original post by Antevorte
I live in Gateways, which is the new off-campuses building across from Art and Design. It's wonderful and I could not recommend it more. Everything is new and shiny, it's like living in a travel lodge. It's a little PRICEY though but worth it.

How many people are you sharing with? :smile:

and does it get really noisy there?
Reply 5
Original post by m_james
How many people are you sharing with? :smile:

and does it get really noisy there?

Im in a flat with 23 but it ranges from 6 to 23 with a shared living area, but separate kitchens and en suites. Gets a little rowdy sometimes but settles down during exam times and stuff, but you'll find that in any student accommodation anyway. I am staying there next year too.
Reply 6
Original post by Antevorte
Im in a flat with 23 but it ranges from 6 to 23 with a shared living area, but separate kitchens and en suites. Gets a little rowdy sometimes but settles down during exam times and stuff, but you'll find that in any student accommodation anyway. I am staying there next year too.

So wait... 23 people share the same living area???

So in your flat, there's 23 rooms within the same 'flat' if that makes sense? or am I completely wrong?
I'm looking for a student accommodation in bath, I found one student accommodation website but I'm not sure if it's legit or not?

Where do you guys find your accommodations??
Reply 8
How big are the rooms? Do you share a kitchen/living area with others or is this not really a hugely available option at the Gateway??
Hey , just wondering do first years tend to go for on or off campus accommodation because I want to be with people in my year so I can get to know them ect.

Quick Reply

Latest