The Student Room Group

How will you Vote in EU referendum?

Poll

Should the United Kingdom leave the EU or remain a member of the EU?

How would you vote if the referendum was held tomorrow?

To leave we can:
Control our Borders and migration
Make our Own trade deals with the world
make our own laws and scrap the Tampon tax which is an EU LAW!!!
Make British Fishing and Farming industries stronger
Become an Independent nation again
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and do you think we will stay or leave?
Out.

No one has a clue how the country will vote it all depends on how the media scrutinise the in campaign.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Leave 100%
Original post by saxsan4

To leave we can:

Europe is attacked from inside and outside for being a very sweet place for living for a while.

I am not sure that splitting Europe is the proper solution simply because Europe's enemies want exactly that - to split Europe and to get what they want easily from a weak and divided Europe.

Also, with the present leadership, Europe is betrayed from inside, so may be it is right to kick them out. Let's not forget all the bureaucracy in Brussels and all the clerks and politicians there living dolce vita with taxpayers money. Kicking them out, may be is a good idea.

Putin is organizing a new Euro-Asian union and I hope some of the Eastern European countries will decide to join. I like the idea and I believe that idea can work (possibly).

Western Europe being blind about Islam can survive or die alone. I don't want that but I don't see any sign for understanding the situation.

In my personal opinion....Europe is already splitting, informally. If forced, Europe will split formally in a very dramatic way, I believe it.

Probably Eastern European countries facing Islam more than Westerns will join such Euro-Asian union. Islam is a serious threat. None of the Eastern European countries is positive about it.

Religions already polarized and radicalized, like never before in the human history.

What Westerns will do with all of this massive Islamic population already present in their territories is a mystery for me. Westerns are begging for a civil and religious war. I would NOT advise anybody to keep supporting that direction. I personally am against wars and violence. Being just a common person and witnessing the events I am afraid I don't have a lot of power to tell people what to do.
(edited 8 years ago)
Abstain.

Both sides have very strong and convincing arguments. I honestly can't decide between them. Whatever happens is good by me.
Original post by finndnhaynes
You actually have zero brain cells it makes me sad

Not a lot of time left, Westerns will face it and then come to talk to me.

Eastern Europe faces it all the time. This is why Westerns are so spoiled about the problem.

Edit: do you object the written and documented history of Europe and the Islamic invasions?

You know, check is available any time for everybody interested, what happens when Islam invades territories.
It is not a big deal to check. Please do, don't blindly trust me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LadyCrystal
Not a lot of time left, Westerns will face it and then come to talk to me.

Eastern Europe faces it all the time. This is why Westerns are so spoiled about the problem.

Edit: do you object the written and documented history of Europe and the Islamic invasions?

You know, check is available any time for everybody interested, what happens when Islam invades territories.
It is not a big deal to check. Please do, don't blindly trust me.

You literally have no idea what you are talking about
Original post by saxsan4

To leave we can:

There are 2/3 million jobs abroad, most of which will be lost if we leave; it's not a risk worth taking
You literally have no idea what you are talking about

Then it should be easy to counter the arguments she offers

Trolling her does not make you look good here
(edited 8 years ago)
Leave and Leave

We need to take control of our borders and our Welfare system

And given the current rush to cultural genocide Germany\Sweden\ et al are undergoing the only way to prevent this happening here is leaving Europe
Reply 11
Reply 12
The POLL is fundamentally flawed as you have put an exclamation mark for LEAVE! but not REMAIN.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Leave and Leave

We need to take control of our borders and our Welfare system

And given the current rush to cultural genocide Germany\Sweden\ et al are undergoing the only way to prevent this happening here is leaving Europe

Its not a cultural genocide its called being multicultural. Having cultures from other countries/religions does not mean that they will take over our own, no one has those intentions.
Time to leave.
Its not a cultural genocide its called being multicultural. Having cultures from other countries/religions does not mean that they will take over our own, no one has those intentions.

Except we were not asked if we wanted to become multicultural and you're about 3 years too late as we now accept it's a failed experiment.

You really do need to look at the history of muslim conquests to see some actually do have these intentions
Since destroying the economy isn't more important that demonizing immigrants that pay more tax and take less benefits that the average brit.....I would say remain.
Why the **** is everyone going on about Muslims again?

Most Muslim immigration has nothing to do with the EU.

Oh wait....it can't be Islamophobia because that doesn't exist.
Remain. I agree the EU needs reform but I also the think the benefits of staying in outweigh the benefits of leaving.
Stay in.

Which is not to say the EU doesn't have problems, I'd rather stay in and try to reform it than quit. Unfortunately Britain is becoming an increasingly insular and parochial nation, so I suspect we will vote to leave.

Quick Reply

Latest