The Student Room Group

Do you like wearing flip-flops?

Do you like wearing them?

I wear flip-flops currently but it's sorta 'flat' (lol) and slippery, and they do make that awkward noise (flip flop flip flop) lol; I'm thinking of getting a different type of sandal. Any suggestion? :smile:
Only Gucci Flip Flops
I hate flip flops they're so annoying and ugly I'd actually rather wear crocs than wear ****ing flip flops
Clogs. :yy:

Reply 4
Original post by kka25

I wear flip-flops currently but it's sorta 'flat' (lol) and slippery, and they do make that awkward noise (flip flop flip flop) lol; I'm thinking of getting a different type of sandal. Any suggestion? :smile:

I hate flip flops. They always fall off my feet. It's too cold to wear flip flops now anyway.

Something with a strap. I have some custom made sandals from South Africa. They're made out of car tyres and they are really comfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Vixen47
Clogs. :yy:

You can get comfier clogs like this. Much easier to find than Dutch clogs.
1448932867029.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
1448932867029.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good eye for fashion you have there!
[scroll] i like the sound they make when they hit my heels [/scroll]
Reply 8
Original post by Katty3
1448932867029.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually wore something like that before (uglier version of course lol) but I found out my feet are quite sensitive and I can get marks and scratches from wearing them :s-smilie:
I hate the way thongs feel in between my...

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by Vixen47
Good eye for fashion you have there!

They're cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't stand wearing flip flops but my bf wears them with socks daily, even if wet weather. He has trainers but refuses to wear them. He says flip flop sandals are more comfy so I just leave him to get on with it lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Flip flops are great. I own many pairs for varying situations.

My favourite as these. You never know when you might need a bottle opener.

Reply 13
Original post by DiddyDec
Flip flops are great. I own many pairs for varying situations.

My favourite as these. You never know when you might need a bottle opener.

The sole is quite thick! :eek:

Mine is somewhat like this:

Mine is so flat that my feet hurt.
Original post by kka25

Not all are slippery, softer rubber ones like ‘Havanas’ are soft rubber. And I personally like the noise. #flip flip.

Quick Reply

Latest