The Student Room Group

Brainfried because of her

Lets call her Sophie...I have known her for a few months but it feels like forever (see each other every weekday and sometimes meet on weekends for a movie or do some volunteering work together or w/e) and usually when we text she starts the conversations - but then she gives replies like 'alright then' which stops me from replying cause it makes me feel like she doesn't really want to talk.So last evening we were texting - you know after a while the conversation becomes a bit ... dead and i felt like if we continued to speak we would both just be bored AF... so i told her i just remembered i had some work to do and then i was gonna sleep(it was a few mins past 22.00) we said goodnight. The work and sleep wasnt lie btwBut the work was more time consuming than i thought and at 23.00 i got bored and replied to a mutual friend of ours (shes female and quite close with the girl i was initially talking about) and at some point she must have mentioned in a groupchat of theirs (only girls) and Sophie said this word for word on their group chat which the other girl showed me a screenshot of (the screenshot showed this section'OMDS(MY NAME CAPITALISED FOR SOME REASON LOL)OI nahTell ... (my name) to F (she doesnt finish off swear words lol)How's my guy saying goodnight to me at "22.15"But still talking to you(Someone says 'LOOOOOL' xD)Giving me bulls... about needing to work you knowTell him I knowDkhead BRUV'Then i sent her a picture of me doing work and was like 'i wasnt lying lool' or something and then she kinda avoided talking abou5 it:P then we talking from like 1 am to 4 am ACTIVELY (like idk why the hell) and now im just thinking if u gonna complain send me texts easier to reply too (havent said that)Sorry for the long read
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Lets call her Sophie...I have known her for a few months but it feels like forever (see each other every weekday and sometimes meet on weekends for a movie or do some volunteering work together or w/e) and usually when we text she starts the conversations - but then she gives replies like 'alright then' which stops me from replying cause it makes me feel like she doesn't really want to talk.

So last evening we were texting - you know after a while the conversation becomes a bit ... dead and i felt like if we continued to speak we would both just be bored AF... so i told her i just remembered i had some work to do and then i was gonna sleep(it was a few mins past 22.00) we said goodnight. The work and sleep wasnt lie btw
But the work was more time consuming than i thought and at 23.00 i got bored and replied to a mutual friend of ours (shes female and quite close with the girl i was initially talking about) and at some point she must have mentioned in a groupchat of theirs (only girls) and Sophie said this word for word on their group chat which the other girl showed me a screenshot of (the screenshot showed this section'OMDS(MY NAME CAPITALISED FOR SOME REASON LOL)
OI nah
Tell ... (my name) to F (she doesnt finish off swear words lol)
How's my guy saying goodnight to me at "22.15"
But still talking to you
(Someone says 'LOOOOOL' xD)
Giving me bulls... about needing to work you know
Tell him I know
Dkhead BRUV'

Then i sent her a picture of me doing work and was like 'i wasnt lying lool' or something and then she kinda avoided talking abou5 it:P then we talking from like 1 am to 4 am ACTIVELY (like idk why the hell) and now im just thinking if u gonna complain send me texts easier to reply too (havent said that)Sorry for the long read

Fixed
And your question is??
Reply 3
This is why year 7's shouldn't have phones. :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by Vicky628
And your question is??

What is her point?

Original post by aamirac
This is why year 7's shouldn't have phones. :colonhash:

xD

Quick Reply