The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Nightlife

Hi

What is the nightlife at Reading uni like???

thanks
Original post by Hello278910
Hi

What is the nightlife at Reading uni like???

thanks

Hello,

After being at Reading for a year and a term, I can say that in my opinion the nightlife is really good and there is lots going on. I have had many good nights in Reading! In town we have about 5 main nightclubs, as well as quite a few bars and pubs. All the nightclubs offer student nights, where the drinks and entry are cheaper than normal nights. We also have our students union which do club nights Wednesday and Saturday, these are really good. We have 3/4 rooms which all offer different styles of music, for example the 'cheese room' which is my personal favourite as they play spice girls and busted, and we conga out of the room at the end of the night. But there is also normal chart music, and other more alternative music, so its a really good night out. The drinks are very reasonable, just £2 a pint and entry is also really cheap, only £3 with an NUS card. So if you so wish you could technically go out on a student night Monday to Saturday. We also have music acts that come to uni quite often.

Hope this has helped and feel free to ask me any other questions that come to mind.

Emma :smile:
2nd Year Human and Physical Geographer
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending