The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Nightlife

Hi

whats the nightlife like at Liverpool??
I've heard good things, but want to be sure!

Also, is it rough?
Meh - police presence in town is usually decent on a night out. Essentially if you apply common sense you'll be fine. No lone girls in taxis and don't annoy other people in concert square. Things have happened of course, but they do anywhere and not to any UoL students that I know.

Yeah it's pretty damn good - you get to go to the Raz too! (If you come here you'll understand!)
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
The nightlife is great! Honestly, I don't think I appreciated it nearly enough until I went out in a city more in the country.

It has something for everyone - if you're into more alternative music, there's the Krazy House (a fave!), if you fancy cheesy pop music, there's Popworld (brilliant place) and of course, there's Stanley Street, our own mini-Pink Mile (it's referred to as Stanley Street, but it actually spans over quite a few streets!).

Drinks are generally cheap, the price varying depending on where you go. I definitely wouldn't go Revolution if you're looking to budget, but that's common knowledge I'd imagine.

Also - is it rough? Obviously, having grown up in Liverpool, I don't have much to compare to, but it doesn't seem different to anywhere else I've been on a night out. A lot of that whole Liverpool = rough is a myth. Follow the usual safety rules on a night out and you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending