The Student Room Group

Why do some people say i'm attractive and other's say im not?

I've had people (people at my school / university, grandparent's friends and even one random woman in public) say or imply that i'm attractive, but i've also had people say that i'm not. I've also had attention from girls, some pretty attractive, but also girls who don't want to talk to me. So why is it that some say I am attractive and other's don't?
Reply 1
''beauty is in the eye of the beholder''
People have different standards.
Beauty is relative
Because attractiveness is subjective.
Reply 5
Some people are super nice and others are just honest
Beer goggles maybe?
Reply 7
well everyones unique in their own way plus if you had a picture up may be we could give you an opinion on how you look :smile: x
Original post by Anonymous
I've had people (people at my school / university, grandparent's friends and even one random woman in public) say or imply that i'm attractive, but i've also had people say that i'm not. I've also had attention from girls, some pretty attractive, but also girls who don't want to talk to me. So why is it that some say I am attractive and other's don't?

That's the way the world is, not everybody thinks that Kim Kardashian is attractive or David Beckham. You're not irresistible so not everybody is going to fall at your feet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending