The Student Room Group

Why are so they rude and childish?

Firstly I know this girl who is the same age as me(24) for most of my life, she lives in the same area, went to the same school, she attends the same functions, events as me, she knows my sister. Lets call her S

M is also the same age as S ad I and she is S's best cousin. I used to chat to her on msn messenger and she always talked about guys she fancied and was nosy about the people who I knew.

I tried to add S (who's added my sister and most of the people I know on Facebook, however, I've been Facebook since 2011 and I've sent her a request 4 times and she has not accept it even though she perfectly well knows who I am.

I'm polite to her brother and parents and I've noticed she just ignores me when I try to say bye(which I do to her parents) when they are leaving events,

One event I went to, I had to go past her table because my cousin was sitting on the table behind her table, I looked at her, she noticed I looked at her, she got up and walked away fast, was there any need for that from S? This is all S what I've talked so far.

M for some reason also behaves immature and silly towards me, I went to a wedding and every time a guy went past her she looked at him as if to say I can have anyone she wanted. Also when I wasn't looking and at the corner of her eye, she kept looking at me.

At another event I went to M and S kept laughing at me for no reason,

I would like to reiterate I'm studying Accounting and Finance at a good uni in my final year were as S studied teaching at university ranked number 120. Girl M is also struggling in her graphics design career, she graduated 2 years ago and from last March she finished her 3 months contract job and has not landed a job since. I also used to be very shy however I'm a lot more confident now.

What are your opinions and why do you think S and M behave like this and are very rude and silly? It is very disrespectful
Reply 1
Sorry for the title, I'm a guy S and M are girls. I can only think of they don't like me being better than them and possibly don't want to see me confident and happy.
They just function differently that's all
Reply 3
Maybe she's just a ****.
Reply 4
Are you doing a history of Marks and Spencer?
Reply 5
Haha, no, their first initial is S and M, however I will keep their names discreet.

Seriously, I don't know why they are so rude and immature, I cannot think of one reason why they act and behave like this towards me.

The only reason I can think of is perhaps they don't like me overtaking them in terms of income, success being the former shy guy and according to them, I was inferior before in some way.
Reply 6
Why? Even after being friendly and doing nothing wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending