The Student Room Group

Do you let others go through your phone

Hate it when someone asks to see my phone. Feels like they're stripping me naked and looking through my soul. There's too much **** in there which i don't want others to see. From my internet history to my pictures :eek: Even though i've got passwords for everything handing my phone over to anyone is a no-no :erm:

What would someone see if they went through your phone right now? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A lot of pictures of me and my girlfriend, and some random **** from Facebook. There ain't much to hide :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Police = No
Girlfriend = Yes
Reply 3
I'm fine with people looking through my phone. All they will find is pictures of my cats anyway :colondollar:
Reply 4
Hell ****ing no :eek: I wouldn't let anyone go through my phone, especially my family. :redface:
:noway:
I don't let people go through my phone. Normally it's just people that I'm not really that close to that want to do it (the squad understands that I like my phone privacy) and I don't really want them to see my camera roll's bank of 200+ memes and strange webcomics, they're a lot more difficult to explain than nudes.
Original post by Tell Mincer Yet?
Police = No
Girlfriend = Yes

Not sure your girlfriend would be very happy with those photos of naked children either mate.
Just my husband. Anyone else no way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm fine with people looking through my phone. All they will find is pictures of my cats anyway :colondollar:

Oh hell. I wish we were all as innocent as this
Reply 10
I never give my phone to anyone, if they saw what I had on my phone, words can't describe...

No, especially not my internet history. :ninja:

Spoiler

No, not even my good friends. I feel like I am completely exposed letting them to go on it. I just think it is really private and no doubt they will look at everything and people around them will see it as well. Not saying that I have rude stuff but I am not comfortable letting people go on my phone.
I've got nothing to hide. Some people might have even looked at my whole entire photo gallery. :ninjagirl:
Nope,never
Reply 15
the last time I let someone see my phone, I was outed :tongue:
Yeah, I don't mind people using my phone at all.

All they'd find is heaps of messages, music, pics (mostly selfies :colondollar:), emails as well as my contacts list. I've got absolutely nothing to hide or be ashamed of on there :u:
Reply 17
Original post by Tell Mincer Yet?
Police = No
Girlfriend = Yes

Tf you actually hiding? :eek:
Reply 18
Original post by drowzee
Hell ****ing no :eek: I wouldn't let anyone go through my phone, especially my family. :redface:

My dad went through my phone once. The rest is history
My bf yes, anyone else no

Quick Reply