The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Weather in cardiff?

I want to transfer next year to cardiff. But I heard that it rains there a lot is that true? Also would you consider cardiff and the universities great for students? like what sort of things are they good at and bad at?
Yes it is true. Hardly to see the sun after November
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Lol you're seriously asking about the weather as a main reason of whether or not to apply?

(I've applied to Cardiff University and am firming it)
If you are worried about rain, I assume Manchester is not a university you are considering?!!
Reply 4
It doesn't rain all of the time, but when it does it does for a couple of days and we get a lot of overcast. It doesn't tend to be really cold other than the wind at times. We've had a couple of bad gales but otherwise it's light showers. When it is sunny and warm though the parks are amazing.
Last time it rained so much was around mid November and it was probably 4-5 consecutive days of no sunlight but I mean it happens everywhere in the UK so I wouldn't take it as main priority tbh
Reply 6
Original post by Indiestreet
Last time it rained so much was around mid November and it was probably 4-5 consecutive days of no sunlight but I mean it happens everywhere in the UK so I wouldn't take it as main priority tbh

Great now i wont be thinking of transferring to carfiff anymore. It seems that it rains there more often. I take that seriously as rainy day makes me feel sad. Come on 5 days onwards, no way man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending