The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Plymouth university

I attended an interview two weeks ago at Plymouth for the Adult Nursing course, we were told we should have a response within two weeks, but I've not heard anything yet. If anyone has already received an offer- how long did they take to respond after an interview?

I have a job interview tomorrow, but I won't go if I have a place, so its really frustrating not knowing.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I am in exactly the same position as you! I thought we were meant to be told within one week? Anyway I've phoned twice and still no news :frown: I know at least 3 people waiting to hear back too :frown: Were you in the morning or afternoon group? :smile:
Thanks for replying. I was in the afternoon group, what about you? They said to us we would be told within a week. I called last Friday and the lady said they should be updated soon, but still noting! I'm going to have to go to the interview, it's super stressful not knowing! I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting though and its not a problem with my application. Hopefully no news is good news! :smile:
Reply 3
That's okay, I completely understand your agony! I was in the morning group, are you applying for Feb or Sept start date? I've called twice already too, on Monday when I was advised they had received the results and were about to update track, and then again Wednesday only to be advised that hadn't heard back from the tutors yet! I might ring again tomorrow if I don't hear anything :tongue:

Good luck with your interview, what's it for?
When I called last Friday they said that they had only just been given the information from the tutors, so should be up at the beginning of this week. It's probably all sat in a box on someones desk :frown: I've applied for the February start, what about you? How did you find the uni interview?

Thankyou :smile: The interview is far a HCA position in a hospital, but I won't be able to accept it if a have a place on the Nursing course, as the job won't start until February and it's full time.
Reply 5
That's exactly what they said to me on Monday, don't know what changed! I applied for September. To be honest I didn't think my interview went well, I really let my nerves get in the way. Afterwards I kept thinking of things I had forgotten to say :frown: One thing I appreciated about their interview style was they really pushed you for good answers, which was nice. How about you?

I would definitely go for that! Because if you don't get in it will help towards next years application (although I'm sure you'll get in!) and hopefully you will find out before the job makes it's decision, so you won't be letting them down :smile:
I didn't think my Uni interview went that well either, but I think that's partly because I keep thinking about it! I had my job interview this afternoon. I hate interviews!! but they have just called and offered me the job. I probably sounded really ungrateful and asked for a day to think about it haha I'm just about to call the Admissions again, so hopefully they have some better news!
Reply 7
Ooo well done! At least you've got a nice back up plan! Are you ringing them now? Let me know what they say :smile: I noticed that they've advertised places still left starting in Feb on their page.. Hopefully that's good news for you!
Reply 8
Any news? I know a girl who has been asked to submit a new reference, but I've personally heard nothing :frown:
Reply 9
I've been offered a place at Plymouth!! (finally) Starting in February - anything on yours yet?
I called Friday and they said I have a place, so I turned down the job, but I didn't want to celebrate or put it on here just in case. My UCAS has finally been updated, so I officially have a place to start in February too!! YAY Well done Razmatiz :smile:

Anyone else heard back?
Reply 11
No news yet :frown: I'm just hoping it's because I'm applying for September start!
Reply 12
You must surely hear very soon, hoping for good news for you too x
Reply 13
Reply 14
I got in too guys :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by MsRaine
I got in too guys :biggrin:

Yay!!!!! Well done :biggrin:
Yay well done!!
I waited 2 months for my response. It just depends on the amount of applicants that they have. No news is good news :smile:
Reply 18
I have my recruitment interview next week at Plymouth university for adult nursing and was wondering if anyone who has already done theirs has any advice at all?? What sort of questions are they asking ect... Or anyone also attending on the 12th.thanks
Hi, does anyone know where you have to go for the Adult Nursing interview? I haven't been sent any information about this, just the date and time! thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending