The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Halls question

Have just had my room confirmed today (i deferred last year) and will be in Hope (main house) which is fine as it's what i asked for.

Anyway - does anyone know a) if there are any small 'kitchenette' type communal rooms within the hall and b) how are the bathrooms are laid out within the hall (eg.is there one on every 'floor/second floor' so to speak or something else?).

This and any other 'insider' info (as long as it's nice :wink: ) would be lovely thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
kirrel
Have just had my room confirmed today (i deferred last year) and will be in Hope (main house) which is fine as it's what i asked for.

Anyway - does anyone know a) if there are any small 'kitchenette' type communal rooms within the hall and b) how are the bathrooms are laid out within the hall (eg.is there one on every 'floor/second floor' so to speak or something else?).

This and any other 'insider' info (as long as it's nice :wink: ) would be lovely thanks! :smile:

hi, i'm not sure because i'm in duryard but i'll try to find out for you...
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
next time i see ben or phil....i will ask for you. (they both live in hope but spend a lot of time in lukes because theh girls here are sooooo much better!!!)

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending