The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Is it still possible to look for a house on campus (first year)?

I started uni this september (first year), i commuted by train every day by now i'm feeling like i need to stay on campus. is it still possible to try get a room somewhere on campus for eg. if someone is dropping out or something? i strictly want to live on campus
Original post by goodmorning1
I started uni this september (first year), i commuted by train every day by now i'm feeling like i need to stay on campus. is it still possible to try get a room somewhere on campus for eg. if someone is dropping out or something? i strictly want to live on campus

You could always ask the staff who sort out rooms if there is anything available, no doubt people drop out, so why not ask?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by RiskVsReward
You could always ask the staff who sort out rooms if there is anything available, no doubt people drop out, so why not ask?

which staff? i'm not really sure how to proceed with looking for rooms for rent !
Reply 3
try just going into recepton of the hall(S) on the campus that are possible for you to move into and ask whoever's on reception if there is any rooms available. Explain your situation a bit and why you want to move in and see what they can do.
Original post by goodmorning1
which staff? i'm not really sure how to proceed with looking for rooms for rent !

The ones who deal with rooms and stuff. You should go to the uni and ask them for the people who deal with this stuff so they can help you procees further.

Quick Reply

Latest