The Student Room Group

Help with analytical skills

I am really struggling to fully grasp the difference between a-level analysis and university level analysis could people help please? It would be great if someone could provide a few examples.
Hello Jessie

Are you doing A-level (level 3) or university (levels 4-6) law.

Generally more is required the higher up you go. Level 6 would require detail analysis..with several aspects to consider. Level 3 is just above GCSE so there will be some analysis required would not as much as levels 5 and 6 especially. Level 4 is not a massive jump from A-level, so there will be slightly more aspects to deal with.

Law has 7 main subjects, which legal subject do you want to consider?
Reply 2
Original post by Democracy2013
Hello Jessie

Are you doing A-level (level 3) or university (levels 4-6) law.

Generally more is required the higher up you go. Level 6 would require detail analysis..with several aspects to consider. Level 3 is just above GCSE so there will be some analysis required would not as much as levels 5 and 6 especially. Level 4 is not a massive jump from A-level, so there will be slightly more aspects to deal with.

Law has 7 main subjects, which legal subject do you want to consider?

I am at university doing law and the legal subjects we do are public law, land law, contract law and legal institutions and methods. Thank you for your reply! Much obliged :biggrin:
You're welcome Jessie

It was just generally more detail I found. Public law can be so dry - painfully boring...but i do like knowing the controls on government, in theory anyway ha ha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending