The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

house mates 2016/17

Hey,

I am a current first year student looking for people to get a house together with for the 2016/17. my current flat mates are all third year students so will be leaving uni and the other people I hang around with either live at home or have already got a house with their own flat mates.

I don't really wanna stay in accommodation next year I am looking to get a house sorted as quick as possible for next year.

cheers
Original post by Aaronw1995
Hey,

I am a current first year student looking for people to get a house together with for the 2016/17. my current flat mates are all third year students so will be leaving uni and the other people I hang around with either live at home or have already got a house with their own flat mates.

I don't really wanna stay in accommodation next year I am looking to get a house sorted as quick as possible for next year.

cheers

Hello, we have a double room available in our house for September. There's two girls and one lad already and just looking for another lad to join.
£475 a month but it's only a 10 month contract which makes it pretty cheap.
Message for more details! Thanks
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hiyaa, me and my friend Leia are also looking for someone to live with cause its so hard finding a 2 bedroom house or flat! We're also first year students now, we study sociology, but I study Sociology and Criminology. We're hoping to get the house sorted by this month if we can find anyone, please let me know if you're still searching!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending