The Student Room Group

Why are there so many racists on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
fixed

Spoiler

Original post by driftawaay
I got a warning for saying Tyson Fury and everyone who defends him should be gangraped and left to die in a ditch. :h:

whats with tyson fury
Reply 82
I never used to be racist, but then I was radicalised.
Reply 83
evidence to hegi nahi, phir bi bakta renda hai...
Reply 84
Original post by Lacesso
I never used to be racist, but then I was radicalised.

Radicalization also means that you are homophobic and sexist....
Original post by driftawaay
I got a warning for saying Tyson Fury and everyone who defends him should be gangraped and left to die in a ditch. :h:

That is just so driftawaay though. :wink:
Original post by Johann von Gauss
I don't see the hypocrisy; Religion =/= sexuality

You're right one is something your born with and the other is a choice.
Reply 87
Why would I support Assad? You know he's used chemical weapons on his own citizens, right?

Yeah if you believe the media. Turkey produced the chemical weapons then transferred them to Al Nusra to use on citizens to then blame the SAA.
Reply 88
Original post by eoe
Radicalization also means that you are homophobic and sexist....

Yes, I'm homophobic and sexist too.
Original post by HucktheForde
whats with tyson fury

He is a Loyal Protestant and believes in the moral word of the bible. :biggrin: As do I. Protestantism FTW!
Original post by Lacesso
Yes, I'm homophobic and sexist too.

Spoiler

- Hundreds of people (atheists mainly) who post anti-Islamic threads and comments
(like seriously? calling our prophet a paedophile etc. and criticising the Quran)
- etc.

How is that racist? Do you expect everyone to praise Islam and tip-toe around it?
Original post by sea pony
Yeah if you believe the media. Turkey produced the chemical weapons then transferred them to Al Nusra to use on citizens to then blame the SAA.

Lol you hate Turkey? Keep on watching RT, I'm sure they are unbiased...
Original post by MrKmas508
You're right one is something your born with and the other is a choice.

Have you not heard the news? Sexuality is also a choice. :u:
Reply 94

Long Live Bashar Al Asad !
Original post by F.Nietzsche
How is that racist? Do you expect everyone to praise Islam and tip-toe around it?

No what you expect people to do it understand it and learn about it before they move against it. But do people ever even attempt to do that? No. They just spout off a load rubbish. :smile: This how I became a Loyalist because I saw people attacking it all the time, so I looked into it myself and I was socked about the lies and became a Loyalist myself.
(edited 8 years ago)
i am out of this thread.
Original post by eoe
Long Live Bashar Al Asad !

Wow you've lost your mind
Reply 98
Lol you hate Turkey? Keep on watching RT, I'm sure they are unbiased...

Hate Turkey? No. I hate its criminal mafia government that trades oil with jihadists, gives weapons, funding and training.
Hate Turkey? No. I hate its criminal mafia government that trades oil with jihadists, gives weapons, funding and training.

And where is your evidence for that? Even if its true, how is that worse than what Russia and the West has done in the Middle East?

Quick Reply

Latest