The Student Room Group

Epq- titles please

Hi all:smile:
I am currently doing an EPQ, or extended project, which requires me to write a 5000 word essay on a topic of interest, which cannot be a part of my A-level specification.

I am studying maths, physics and chemistry, with economics as an AS.

I would like to do my EPQ on physics, but I'm having trouble framing a question around it. I have a particular interest in particle physics, but this is covered in great detail on my A-level, so I cant do it.

My other main interest would be astrophysics, or possibly maths, but as I said I'm struggling to frame a question around it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks Y'all:smile:
I'm doing a physics EPQ
My title is 'is nuclear fusion viable and sustainable?'
I also toyed with the idea of 'how will the universe end?' And 'will there ever be a unified theory of everything?' Both of which I think would be quite interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A.Byrne1999
Hi all:smile:
I am currently doing an EPQ, or extended project, which requires me to write a 5000 word essay on a topic of interest, which cannot be a part of my A-level specification.

I am studying maths, physics and chemistry, with economics as an AS.

I would like to do my EPQ on physics, but I'm having trouble framing a question around it. I have a particular interest in particle physics, but this is covered in great detail on my A-level, so I cant do it.

My other main interest would be astrophysics, or possibly maths, but as I said I'm struggling to frame a question around it.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks Y'all:smile:

for the astrophysics you could maybe do the possibility of extraterrestrial life
Reply 3
Original post by Dontknowhy

They all sound good actually, I'll have a look into those, thank you😊

Quick Reply

Latest