The Student Room Group

December and still no predicted grades for A level

Hi my daughter school still haven't been given their predicted grades to apply for uni. After a number of complaints we are getting no where. I thought the idea would be to know your predicted grades to enable you to look at different uni courses etc. it seems every other school in and around our area have sent of UCAS form and are in the process of getting offers. Any advice ?
Original post by Ldm380
Hi my daughter school still haven't been given their predicted grades to apply for uni. After a number of complaints we are getting no where. I thought the idea would be to know your predicted grades to enable you to look at different uni courses etc. it seems every other school in and around our area have sent of UCAS form and are in the process of getting offers. Any advice ?

Have they completed her reference?
Reply 2
No her reference has not been completed as far as we no. I can't seem to get a reply out if the school so have gone higher. All she and the other students want is an idea of what courses they can look at.
Reply 3
Original post by Ldm380

In terms of choosing suitable universities, you can assume her predicted grades will be pretty much what she got at AS, but you are right to be concerned at so little action from the school. Out school aims to get all applications put in by half term and the last application was submitted in late November.

Quick Reply