The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Postgraduate applicants/offer holders 2016? University of Manchester

Hey guys
Is there anybody who has applied or received an offer for postgraduate course ?

I am an international applicant for MSc Finance. Applied a week back.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sakshi18Gupta
Hey guys

Yes. MSc Real Estate Asset Management. I'm a British student though
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Received unconditional offer to Msc International Business and Management.

now confused in regards to accommodation between ropemaker, kincardine and kenyon hall- any suggestions anyone? my primary concern is quality/size of room/washroom.
I've gotten in for MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management and I'm also struggling with where to live. I'm looking to share with someone in a city centre apartment.I'm a British student though
Reply 4
Any marketing?

I've got MSc Marketing! Deciding between Parkway Gate and New Medlock.
Reply 5
Hi folks, I am applying for Implementation and Management of Development Project MSc. I'm having trouble writing the statement of purpose... It's hard to find a reason for why I choose this University because I'm also applying for a scholarship and only Manchester provides this course...
I am an international student too! Got accepted to the MSc in Business Analytics (Operational Research/Risk Analysis) program. I am looking at accommodations too right now but it's a little bit overwhelming. I want to live in a student hall but find that they dont offer much info about on-campus halls... looking at private accommodations right now.

And Chilln, Manchester being the only university to offer this course is actually a good reason to go there!
Reply 7
Original post by matsurinyc
I am an international student too! Got accepted to the MSc in Business Analytics (Operational Research/Risk Analysis) program. I am looking at accommodations too right now but it's a little bit overwhelming. I want to live in a student hall but find that they dont offer much info about on-campus halls... looking at private accommodations right now.

And Chilln, Manchester being the only university to offer this course is actually a good reason to go there!

Thanks mate. I'll give my best to this SOP.

I also have another question. Is your GPA the most important factor for them to choose you? Because mine is not so high but I have 5 years working experience (hope that helps).
ahh i applied in november to Manchester for AGMS and still haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know when does Machester issue most of their acceptance/rejections?
Original post by Sakshi18Gupta
Hey guys

Hey,

I've received an offer for MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health, I'm a home student though. I'm currently looking for other postgrads to live with :smile:
Applied for Mphil law and its now under review! :smile:

fingers crossed
Reply 11
Hi,

I'm an international applicant for MSc Advanced Process Integration and Design. Received an offer last month.:smile:
hey! im also an international student. got an unconditional offer for the MSc in thermal power and fluids engineering.
Original post by nneeed
Any marketing?

I've got MSc Marketing! Deciding between Parkway Gate and New Medlock.

Hello, I got one too. I´m really confused about the acommodation. Which one did you choose. Do you know which accommodations are closer ? Thanks
I've firmed an MSc in Nuclear Science and Technology. Was awarded full funding :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
For those of you who received offers, how long were you waiting for? I applied a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet (the admissions policy says that they normally get back to you within 10 working days). Also, the "review application" has disappeared from the staff to do list. Did this happen to you too?
Reply 16
Original post by wcgwcg
For those of you who received offers, how long were you waiting for? I applied a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet (the admissions policy says that they normally get back to you within 10 working days). Also, the "review application" has disappeared from the staff to do list. Did this happen to you too?

I waited for about 10 days to receive my conditional offer. I don't know if it helped that I am an international applicant. About the "review application", I'm afraid I have never noticed it. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by NM1993
I waited for about 10 days to receive my conditional offer. I don't know if it helped that I am an international applicant. About the "review application", I'm afraid I have never noticed it. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks! What did you apply to do? And when did you apply?
Reply 18
Original post by wcgwcg
Thanks! What did you apply to do? And when did you apply?

I applied to MSc. Advanced Process Integration and Design at School of Chemical Eng in March.
Reply 19
Original post by NM1993
I applied to MSc. Advanced Process Integration and Design at School of Chemical Eng in March.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I've applied for the MA in Political Science. I'm hoping the wait is a good sign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending