The Student Room Group

Will you be revising over Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

I HAVE to lol, it's not an option for me.
Probably, I'm pretty sure I have mocks when I come back..
I won't be doing much as I only have English and Maths mocks after the holiday. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't be doing any as we already had our 'big week' of mocks.
Definitely.

Done AS levels before and didn't revise properly at all, making sure I do it right this time !!!
Yep, I have all my mock exams as soon as I get back to school :cry2:
I have no friends, so yeah. :frown:
My mocks are just before I break up for Christmas so no, I'm doing absolution fa this Christmas holidays.
Yes, I'll be making notes on the topics I've covered in the past term and doing some past papers :smile:
yes i am
Reply 29
Sadly, yes
Yap
Definitely. Got mocks straight after Christmas. :frown:
Original post by luciie
Question is in the title :smile:

I have to - mocks are after the Christmas hols :/
Nope! My exams finish on December 17th!
I do have approx. 800 pages to read before I go back 4 weeks later though, so I'll be doing that :frown:.
Original post by celloel
I think I have AS mocks after Christmas, so I'll set out intending to do some revision. I'll probably end up sleeping and playing the Fairytale of New York over and over instead, though.

You think :lolwut:

And yeah - my sister and I play Fairtale of New York as a duet on the violin and flute :tongue:
Yes, I don't mind doing so though.
Yeah, I need to.
Our GCSE mocks finish a week before Christmas, so definitely not be revising immediately after mocks!! :^_^:

I am planning to watch the movies I haven't been able to watch recently because of the mocks! That's my Christmas holidays sorted.
I shall try to. I need to sell some stuff first, get some more monitors and then I can actually do more work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep 4 modules :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending