The Student Room Group

Am I too late for UCAS

I am going to be applying for a different university (i'm in 1st year but don't like the university) but I am waiting to speak to my personal tutor on Monday, so it will probably take her a week or two to get my personal statement, references, grades etc. done, so will that be too late?
Reply 1
Original post by loya61
I am going to be applying for a different university (i'm in 1st year but don't like the university) but I am waiting to speak to my personal tutor on Monday, so it will probably take her a week or two to get my personal statement, references, grades etc. done, so will that be too late?

You scared me for a minute. I thought I missed my birthday! Then I realised it's not past January 15th, and therefore is not too late for a ucas application.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You scared me for a minute. I thought I missed my birthday! Then I realised it's not past January 15th, and therefore is not too late for a ucas application.

I emailed my tutor saying I would like to apply to transfer for next year and they said meet them in their office. Do you think they could get mad at me?
Original post by loya61
I emailed my tutor saying I would like to apply to transfer for next year and they said meet them in their office. Do you think they could get mad at me?

What? You are an adult who wants to rectify a mistake you have made. Why would they get 'mad' at you? This is an absurd reaction to have. They will want to discuss what is going wrong and to see if things can be made better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending