The Student Room Group

Psychological Approaches (Cognitive & Behaviourist) - Contemporary updates/findings

I'm working on a presentation and for the past couple of days I've turned the internet upside down to try and find updates/findings of Cognitive and Behaviourist approaches?

I.E. An update to operant or classical conditioning or an updated study regarding faulty cognition?

Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks.
Original post by eganoipse
I'm working on a presentation and for the past couple of days I've turned the internet upside down to try and find updates/findings of Cognitive and Behaviourist approaches?

I.E. An update to operant or classical conditioning or an updated study regarding faulty cognition?

Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks.

By updates do you mean recent studies into theories from those approaches? Have you tried searching on Google Scholar? Just searching 'classical conditioning' gives many results, but I searched 'classical conditioning update' out of curiosity and there are recent study reports/findings on there challenging classical conditioning (from the few results I stumbled upon)

Sorry if that's not of help.
Reply 2
Original post by beyknowles2
By updates do you mean recent studies into theories from those approaches? Have you tried searching on Google Scholar? Just searching 'classical conditioning' gives many results, but I searched 'classical conditioning update' out of curiosity and there are recent study reports/findings on there challenging classical conditioning (from the few results I stumbled upon)

Sorry if that's not of help.

Something along that accord, yes. Funnily enough I was on Google Scholar not too long ago, however researching Cognition.

I'll research further, thank you Beyonce.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending